Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Gothic (No CC Version) PLUS 6 More

by StephSim Posted 11th Apr 2016 at 5:32 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2016 at 11:31 AM by StephSim : Removing CC Version

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 6:17 AM
WOW! Steph this is amazing, love it the layout, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 10:44 AM
This is so beautiful! I cannot wait to use it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 4:21 PM
That house has a hypnotic effect on me. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. Its wonderful to see it online at last! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 5:14 PM
As usual, an amazing beautiful home. Thank you :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 10:30 PM
This house is so beautiful! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 11:19 PM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 8:09 AM
You are all most welcomed and Thank You for the compliments everyone. I appreciate it. Do enjoy the lot and happy decorating and/or game play!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:32 PM
This is without a doubt, the best house and content I have ever downloaded. Thank you so much for your time and energy in creating this beauty!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 12:15 AM
Thanks VampireGiGi. I am humbled by your kindness. Do enjoy the lot.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th May 2016 at 10:52 PM
The author,thank you!!! The house is mysterious and beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:47 PM Last edited by StephSim : 20th Aug 2016 at 11:26 AM.
Diana,
Do enjoy the download. bunny

Here is the link to 6 more versions of this lot:
Link to 6 More Versions of American Gothic

~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 12:32 AM
Wonderful, and the best for me, is that the house is without CC, love the detail and the similarity to the picture that you post. I moved the Cleveland family to this house, and they already are having a great time… Thanks for this upload…
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by srtv
Wonderful, and the best for me, is that the house is without CC, love the detail and the similarity to the picture that you post. I moved the Cleveland family to this house, and they already are having a great time… Thanks for this upload…

Glad you are already enjoying the version of the lot that works for you! May the house bring you and your Simmies many days of FUN, srtv!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th May 2017 at 10:47 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:25 AM
A belated "You're welcome", Debby!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 3:08 AM
Looks great, thank you! Totally going to use this to replace my Pleasantview Goth house
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RenegadeSims
Looks great, thank you! Totally going to use this to replace my Pleasantview Goth house

You're welcome, Renegade. No matter which version you get your hands on, this is a fun house to Sim in! One of my favourites to this day.

~*~Stephanie~*~