Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
I apoligize to say this but I think the navigation is much harder, since you moved everything around. I am as lost as a snowball in hell, from one visit to the next. The objects I am finding alright but the meshes and clothes downloads are really confusing to me. :confused:

about an hour ago, I was going to download this metalic skin but when I came back I forgot what sub-catogory it was in and I am still looking for it. lol

Actually sorry, I found it for you Not the other poster haha!

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30589
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 4:07 AM Last edited by rkarnes : 27th Apr 2005 at 4:14 AM.
RG: What if our shared lots have gone MIA? I had two lots shared and they don't show up in my list and the subscriptions I had to both of them are gone as well obviously.
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
Original Poster
#28 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 4:57 AM
About Lots... I don't know if Whitefolks had made any announcement about this, but he did a sort of spring cleaning of the lots downloads. This was several weeks before we rearranged the downloads. I don't know exactly what criteria he used to decide which stayed and which were removed... this was his decision alone.

Anyway, I'll bet the 2 lots that you're missing are called 205 Havencrest v1 and 205 Havencrest v1.5. They are in an archive, and if you need a copy yourself, I can make them available to you.

I'm not entirely sure why he decided this was needed or anything else about it. :/

RG
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 4:10 PM
I still have a copy of 1.5 here. Thanks though. I went looking because someone wanted to download a copy. I put it on my server so problem solved.
Page 2 of 2