Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mega Budget (Extra DeLite) Doors

by plasticbox Posted 19th Feb 2016 at 12:59 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:09 PM by plasticbox
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 1:52 PM
Thank you for this and all your mods/CC I love your stuff so much I have a folder just for you in my mods section. You are one of my top 5 favorite creators out there.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 6:20 PM
These will be perfect for my farm buildings and houses. Once again you have come through with something other than the upper middle class look. Thank you so much for these basics.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 8:51 PM
These are amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 12:56 PM
The latest CC you have updated is amazing! I love you. Like, I would marry you... This is so great, thank you so so so much <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 3:08 PM
Yes! Sometimes you need to straddle two tiles and sometimes you don't. Major frustration. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 4:35 AM
Nothing better than seeing new colours for doors. Not sure what EA was thinking with all those boring ones. Thank a lot for these!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 3:47 AM
I love this door, thank you!!!