Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baggy Pants (that work with boots)

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 18th Feb 2016 at 6:00 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2017 at 3:31 AM by Camkitty : Converted for more ages.

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 6:54 PM
Oh, these look great for TOS-era Starfleet uniforms. From the medieval era to the future. :-) Thanks for making these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:09 PM
I was always thinking about how none of the shorter pants fit properly in these boots(like, the capris would leave a gap between the pant ending and boots). For me it was kind of important since I often like making sims wear historical or fantasy-style clothes. It's about time there were some pants like this. :o
Thanks a lot!

PS: Any chance that these can also be made to work with teens?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pikangie
I was always thinking about how none of the shorter pants fit properly in these boots(like, the capris would leave a gap between the pant ending and boots). For me it was kind of important since I often like making sims wear historical or fantasy-style clothes. It's about time there were some pants like this. :o
Thanks a lot!

PS: Any chance that these can also be made to work with teens?

I'm glad you find them useful!
Converting these for teens is definitely doable. In fact, I just went ahead and made them work for child through elder. The original download folder should now contain the files for all the additional ages.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:33 PM
If you take requests, is there any chance you could adapt these to women? I think it's crazy for women to wear mini skirts on landing parties, so my female Starfleet officers will have a uniform with pants ... but only riding pants fit into boots.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
If you take requests, is there any chance you could adapt these to women? I think it's crazy for women to wear mini skirts on landing parties, so my female Starfleet officers will have a uniform with pants ... but only riding pants fit into boots.

Actually I already did; the download has been updated to include versions for male and female sims, child through elder.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 6:12 PM
This is really useful and needed, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
Actually I already did; the download has been updated to include versions for male and female sims, child through elder.

Ooooh, cool! Thank you so much!

I know essentially nothing about making clothing, so sticking a Starfleet symbol on a shirt was as far as I could go. ;-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:32 PM
These look awesome! Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 10:48 PM
You're an angel! EA barely made any pants that work with boots; it's crazy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 9:45 AM
sweet boots
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 10:55 AM
Where can I get the third boot in the upper row? https://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/...tsWithBoots.jpg
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 4:46 PM
Now I learned that I can get it when I travel to the past with Ambition's time machine.

I love these kinds of pants by the way
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 5:25 PM
Yesss, this is just what my wardrobe was missing, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 5:22 AM
Ooh, I love these. So hard to find pants that look good with boots
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 6:47 PM
I've finally finished the Starfleet career, and your boots are mentioned, and you are thanked: http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=580458

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 8:36 PM
Makes me think of German WW2 Uniforms. Occupied France for the sims 3 anyone?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 9:48 PM
These looks great! So versatile!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 6:04 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 9:13 PM
Default You saved me
I have spent the last few days trying to Frankenmesh the army mesh into pants. You saved me. Thank you so much!

"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe... and... he's wonderful."