Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rolled Glass Windows

by plasticbox Posted 13th Feb 2016 at 1:54 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2016 at 12:45 PM by plasticbox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 6:49 PM
This is such a great idea for bathrooms! I always struggle with windows and the feeling of 'privacy' when sims use the bathroom. Curtains and blinds sometimes feel out of place depending on the theme. I really like this idea. <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 7:29 PM
Awsome! I love putting windows in the bathroom and hate covering them with curtains, is very much appreciated!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:28 PM
Thank you, this will be perfects for my poor sims that can't buy shade and curtains right away. In addition they will make a nice "screened in" porch effect.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 7:29 AM
it wasn';t a request plasticbox, it was a suggestion, big difference, but anyways, nice windows!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 11:54 AM
Great addition for a bit of bathroom privacy! ;-) Thanks for the upload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 1:13 PM
These will be great for bathrooms! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 3:11 AM
Thanks for these rolled glass windows for all of u to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 7:49 AM
Perfect! My sims really need their privacy :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 4:26 AM
Thank you so much, these are beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 4:47 AM
been looking all over for windows like these, thank you so much :)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 7:07 PM
Thanks! Useful stuff, as always. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 3:52 AM
this is exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot : )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:36 PM
Your work is ALWAYS amazing!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 12:11 AM
Just a heads up that with the latest patch (PC: 1.85.203.1030) the "medium" size package file of this set stops my game from starting. I don't know why, all the others work fine, but I've managed to winnow it down and it's just the "pbox_window-double-hung_rolled-glass_medium.package" file that causes my game to crash before start-up. I've tried downloading a fresh version, it still causes a crash.

It could just be me, but I thought I'd mention anyway! I love these windows so much. Thank you for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rheall
Just a heads up that with the latest patch (PC: 1.85.203.1030) the "medium" size package file of this set stops my game from starting. I don't know why, all the others work fine, but I've managed to winnow it down and it's just the "pbox_window-double-hung_rolled-glass_medium.package" file that causes my game to crash before start-up. I've tried downloading a fresh version, it still causes a crash.

It could just be me, but I thought I'd mention anyway! I love these windows so much. Thank you for all your hard work!

As far as I read on forums for others too broken and for me too. I did the 50-50 method too and pbox_window-double-hung_rolled-glass_medium.package file was the problem in my files too. I tried to open it with s4studio and it didn't open it either. I don't know why or what cause the problem.
So as the song says "u r not alone" :lovestruc
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th May 2022 at 3:34 AM
Yup just narrowed my problem down to this same file. Hit play in Origin and game fails to appear in the taskbar and it goes back to Origin. Take this file out, runs fine.