Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The AeroHome (No CC) (Two Versions)

by Metamorp Posted 9th Feb 2016 at 12:00 AM - Updated 10th Feb 2018 at 8:47 PM by Metamorp

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 1:12 AM
lovely
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 4:23 AM
This is beautiful. I love simple neat designs. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 6:12 AM
Great house! I like both versions - the furnished one looks fabulous, and the unfurnished looks like a fun goal for my Sims to work toward!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 9:23 AM
I appreciate both versions. I like to fiddle with interior decorating different styles so I might have a neighborhood full of these homes just for that 'future' look. I can see the flying saucers and space shuttles in the driveways now. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 12:14 AM
I have a problem. When I unzip it, I get an error about the file, and when I try to install it with CleanInstaller, it says the file is empty. Any ideas why? (Also, I love the design ALOT! Thank you!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampi
I have a problem. When I unzip it, I get an error about the file, and when I try to install it with CleanInstaller, it says the file is empty. Any ideas why? (Also, I love the design ALOT! Thank you!)

Hi there @Vampi

I'm sorry you're experiencing those troubles! I'm uncertain as to what the issue might be. I've tried to redownload the files, and unzipping them nor opening them with CleanInstaller causes no error for me. What does the error say when you download the file? If this issue continues, and you've tried to redownload it, inbox me! I can always explore trying to send you the file via other mediums.

Check out my building creations!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 7:30 PM
Remarkable! This 1970s style is one I've never really figured out (in TS2 or in real life), but clearly you have no such problem! This is probably the best use of some of the "atomic age" items I've seen- it has the feel of some of the houses of Mercury, Gemini, or Apollo astronauts. I love it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 8:52 PM
Very cool look, great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 6:31 PM
Very nice looking "futuristic" house, Metamorp. It will probably end up decorated in 1930's Deco since it loans itself to that style also. BTW loved the backstory you provided with the intro, very funny!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th May 2017 at 5:29 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:26 PM
its so lovely