Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests 8: Two Types of Kyaraben (Doraemon & Cute Panda)

by AriesFlare Posted 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:26 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2016 at 8:04 PM by AriesFlare

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 12:18 AM
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 3:59 AM
Hit Aries, these look yummy. I have a default replacement in my game for forks, so I will see if the default chopsticks work well with this download. I never notice the difference when my simmies eat everything with them so I don't expect the animations to be off for these either.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
Hit Aries, these look yummy. I have a default replacement in my game for forks, so I will see if the default chopsticks work well with this download. I never notice the difference when my simmies eat everything with them so I don't expect the animations to be off for these either.

I will admit it kinda ticked me off when the animation kept screwing up. lol. I really like seeing them eat this with the chopsticks better. It's odd that the animation doesn't skip with kids.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 6:42 PM
I Just have to say, I've been waiting for ages for someone to make Bentos like this. Thank you so Much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 3:48 AM
Thank you for these fantastic meals!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 2:13 PM
Wow this is great! Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 11:53 PM
I wouldn't mind getting something like this for lunch in my part of the world! I like that there is a dirty and an eaten (clean plate) state. And I would bet it's great for a community store.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 2:47 PM
@AriesFlare
Can you please,add more info about your upload and what it's based on? As per theme rules - info like comparison picture,wiki pages,imdb etc. - anything that actually shows that you created something based on an actual anime.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st May 2016 at 7:34 PM
LOVE this :D
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 10:41 PM
Thank you so much, I love Doraemon!