Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 42
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 3:46 PM
thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 5:00 PM
Excited to see what else you all will be creating! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 5:35 PM
So I guess this means we can expect more custom foods in the future? Awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 6:08 PM
Wait, does this mean that icemunmun is going to convert TS3 cooking mods to TS4?!?!? Cuz OMG I'm gonna lose it...with excitement I mean
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 8:04 PM
It's good to see quality modders collaborating on an exciting project. Thank you all for putting in this effort.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 10:01 PM
This is wonderful;\l. Thank you so very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 2:45 AM
Thank you for putting all the foods in one area! And it's great to see so many modders working together Would it be possible for the chocolate pudding autonomous cooking to be toned down a little though please? My Sims are obsessed with it haha
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 3:02 AM
awesome! Thankyou
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#10 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wee Albet
Would it be possible for the chocolate pudding

For feedback on foods please post where the foods are. This upload is *interactions*.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:40 PM
This is so great.....Tysm
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 2:33 PM
Default Russian version))
Russian version))
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Custom Food Interactions.rar (241 Bytes, 231 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 4:56 PM Last edited by zaleth : 24th Jan 2016 at 9:44 AM.
After downloading the custom foods and reading through them I have a few questions since it seems this morning my brain is not working clearly ;p

does this work with these two mods or is it included in this one ? and they will they work with Scumbumbo Faster Gardening and or Evolve plants,

Greycurse's Ingredient overhaul
More Logical Cooking

I have missed custom foods and love the all the cooking overhauls since my sims are chefs more than anything else because I like to cook so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:32 AM
Super cool!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 1:53 AM
Do this mod work on Macbook pro?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 4:55 AM
This may be a silly question but I don't need the script file from plasticbox's custom foods interactions anymore, right? Just checking.
Icy Spicy
#17 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
This may be a silly question but I don't need the script file from plasticbox's custom foods interactions anymore, right? Just checking.

Replace the script file from the old plasticbox's food interaction with the script included in this thread.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 6:29 AM
I got it now, I didn't download the 1st file on the download page, I didn't see the script file in the updated interactions downloads.

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 10:23 AM
do I need all (now) three files or just the one with the last added food?
Icy Spicy
#20 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by miishic
do I need all (now) three files or just the one with the last added food?

Just the most recent one( with the last added food).Have only one version in game at a time.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:26 AM
The last file doesn't have a .ts4script file in it, just a .package file. Is it supposed to be like this? It's a .rar file that downloads.
Icy Spicy
#22 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
The last file doesn't have a .ts4script file in it, just a .package file. Is it supposed to be like this? It's a .rar file that downloads.

The script remains unchanged and does not require an update.Only the interaction package is updated.But I can understand the confusion!I will update the .rar to include the script too.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The script remains unchanged and does not require an update.Only the interaction package is updated.But I can understand the confusion!I will update the .rar to include the script too.

Ah okay, thanks! <3
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 4:02 PM
With this mod, would it be possible to make an object like the TS3 chicken coop a harvestable object that gives up to 10 eggs (which could be required for recipes like... I don't know... omelets)? How does this work?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#25 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 4:09 PM
See the thread that's linked in the upload description. There is also a similar thread on custom harvestables in Create > Tutorials. For eggs see the custom ingredients mod in Create > Feedback.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Page 1 of 42