Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grand Designs Collectible Shelf - Maxis Match

by chaggith Posted 14th Jan 2016 at 1:33 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2016 at 3:39 AM by chaggith

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 10:22 AM
The more, the better, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 1:11 PM
I've found your other shelf to be incredible! I'm so glad you've made another version!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 10:29 PM
Finally! all those rocks everywhere was getting annoying!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:09 AM
I've been looking for a proper shelf to put all my collectibles on and this is perfect! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:21 AM
Thanks can you also make a small version ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaydeyn09
Thanks can you also make a small version ?

You mean a one tile version? Yes, that's a possibility. I'll have to look into it and see what I can come up with.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 2:55 AM
I would be really appreciative thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:20 AM
Yay Thanks for the small version!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 7:57 AM
Thank you so much! I really wanted this for a long time. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 6:16 AM
just what I was looking for - tks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 1:59 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:14 AM
I love the look of them, but no matter what I do I can only put items on the very bottom shelf.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scifugitive2
I love the look of them, but no matter what I do I can only put items on the very bottom shelf.

I'm not sure what's going on there. I just tested them again in game and didn't have any problems. The only time I find it difficult to place things on higher shelves is when there isn't a wall directly behind it (e.g. if you tested it outside or in the middle of the room). I haven't had anyone else report this issue, sorry I can't be of more help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:45 PM
Thank you, much needed!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 7:15 PM
Default Me too
Quote: Originally posted by scifugitive2

I wondering does the bb.moveojects on cheats will work in order to put stuff on the top two shelf?
What button do you push to move placed objects along the shelf?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anecdotes463
I wondering does the bb.moveojects on cheats will work in order to put stuff on the top two shelf?
What button do you push to move placed objects along the shelf?

Sorry to hear that you are having problems as well. I really have no idea what's going on. Are you using collectibles or other items (just trying to narrow it down)? To move objects freely I believe you hold ALT.
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 1:51 PM
Hello,
This now doesn't work with the new update 1.16 version. I would love to have this mod again! It was very useful. Please help. Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 1:53 PM
And I had the same problem that anecdotes463 and scifugitive2 had. I could only put stuff on the bottom shelf, but other than that, it worked fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ms_jjj2002
Hello,
This now doesn't work with the new update 1.16 version. I would love to have this mod again! It was very useful. Please help. Thank you!

I updated my game today and haven't had any problems with the shelves. I tried using my current household as well as creating a new household and nothing has changed. Is anyone else having issues after the new update?
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th May 2016 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chaggith
I updated my game today and haven't had any problems with the shelves. I tried using my current household as well as creating a new household and nothing has changed. Is anyone else having issues after the new update?

It was working fine for me, personally, until I installed the Get Together expansion. That was when I began having the same problem as the others here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 3:50 AM
Awesome! I've been looking for collectible shelves!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 5:22 PM
Yay!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 9:09 AM
For anyone having the problem to place stuff in the top shelves, I found out that I couldn't place things when the walls were not visible. Once I made them visible the problem was solved.
Weird.

(sorry for the bad english)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 2:31 PM
Thank you very much.
Page 1 of 2