Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 5:02 AM
Thank you for the translations @Bloudwedd! I've included them in the latest update. Please redownload!

2/1/16 Updates:
  • Fixed cake ingredients display issue
  • Updated several recipes with new ingredients
  • Separated into two downloads - package-per-recipe, and a merged recipe collection See updated installation instructions in the first post!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by graycurse
Thank you for the translations @Bloudwedd! I've included them in the latest update. Please redownload!

2/1/16 Updates:
  • Separated into two downloads - package-per-recipe, and a merged recipe collection See updated installation instructions in the first post!

Even though it took me a while to read through the entire thread, I'm glad I did! Thanks for the updated version! I intend to test it to make sure the grayed-out cake recipe bug still acts up in my game now...

UPDATE: Just went and tried it, and I'm glad to say it works! Now all I've gotta do is make my Simmies buy the ingredients they're missing, tear up the kitchen a bit, and they can open the bakery I want 'em to open!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 6:24 PM Last edited by graycurse : 3rd Feb 2016 at 4:34 AM.
Another update is available, this time with all in-game recipes updated to require/use more ingredients!

2/2/16 Updates:
  • Fixed ingredients issue with Taco Casserole
  • Added all recipes for all SP/GP/EPs!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 2:13 AM
Default could you help me , please?

2/1/16 Updates:

hi and thank you for this update,but I have one question because I have a little problem but before I wanted to ask if we must if I have to download both files or only one of them ?
because if it's just one of them how to know which to choose?ifI ask you that because I have a little problem that could be because I don't have downloaded the good file, or both?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
hi and thank you for this update,but I have one question because I have a little problem but before I wanted to ask if we must if I have to download both files or only one of them ?
because if it's just one of them how to know which to choose?ifI ask you that because I have a little problem that could be because I don't have downloaded the good file, or both?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

You should only download one! The only difference is the recipes. The one that has "MERGED" in the name has a merged recipe package file, and the other one has separated recipe package files (in case you wanted to download some different recipe mods instead). Be sure to only install the recipes for the expansions you have!
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 3:36 AM
I can't seem to get the 'buy from fridge' to work. It's placed in the 'Mods' folder in the game and I have checked the 'scripts' part also. I'm using a Mac, basic game that is up to date as of 2-1-2016 and no expansion packs added. Need help please!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 6:41 AM
Can not buy cheese and there is still this issue of the mystery ingredients all over the place.

My Legacies:
Granite RLC
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 7:36 PM
Does the work with The Food Groups custom Interactions mod?

And if it does can I add the recipies from this one to a folder already in my mods names custom recipies rather than have a seperate folder for it?
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 12:37 AM
I can't get 'Buy from fridge' to show up in the game. I'm using a Mac with just the basic game (no added stuff packs) updated as of 2-1-2016. I've placed the package in the 'Mods' folder. Tried placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py (I believe those are the 'Buy ingredients' script) first in the 'Mods' folder along with the package and then tried placing the scripts into the 'cache' folder with no results. The in game 'accept scripts' is checked to be active. So what am I doing wrong?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#60 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:21 AM
@graycurse I guess you should put the installation instructions outside the spoiler?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdbedard
I can't get 'Buy from fridge' to show up in the game. I'm using a Mac with just the basic game (no added stuff packs) updated as of 2-1-2016. I've placed the package in the 'Mods' folder. Tried placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py (I believe those are the 'Buy ingredients' script) first in the 'Mods' folder along with the package and then tried placing the scripts into the 'cache' folder with no results. The in game 'accept scripts' is checked to be active. So what am I doing wrong?

The folder containing the scripts must be placed in your mods folder as-is! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get script compilation to work, so I can't share a .ts4script file yet.

Quote: Originally posted by Bloudwedd
Can not buy cheese and there is still this issue of the mystery ingredients all over the place.

Which version did you download? Do you have other mods installed?
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 6:02 AM
The folder containing the scripts must be placed in your mods folder as-is! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get script compilation to work, so I can't share a .ts4script file yet.

I downloaded graycurse-ingredients overhaul MERGED.rar , tried that and then graycurse-ingredients overhaul.rar and tried that. Neither of them worked. I placed the package in the Mods folder like other mods I have. I tried placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py in the mods folder thinking they be needed scripts but that didn't work either. I tried just on a whim placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py in the cache folder just to see what might happen and that didn't do anything. Yes, there are loads of mods (320) on my game (no stuff packs from Origin, just basic game). Is there any you know of that might conflict with your mod?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#63 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 11:18 AM
"The folder containing the scripts must be placed in your mods folder as-is!" does *not* mean "placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py in the mods folder" or "on a whim placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py in the cache folder". It means exactly what it says.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:58 PM
Im not able to buy the cheese either. I can see the cheese in the list, but when i buy it, it doesnt go into my fridge and the list of recipes still shows i have no cheese. Im quite dumb when it comes to computer and files but i took AS IS to mean i simply open the zip and extract to my mods folder without touching anything or taking the scripts or the recipes out of the folders. So as it is, in my mods i have a folder named greycurse fridge interactions with a folder inside that with scripts. Then i have a folder names recipes. If any of this is wrong please help me to put it right. Im guessing something must not be right if im having the issue with the cheese.

Man thanks
Field Researcher
#65 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:16 PM
I did the same thing as Aharrington, and Noxious Elderberry works the same as cheese: doesn't go into fridge, no money is deducted, and list of recipes says I have no Noxious Elderberry or cheese.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:48 PM Last edited by Bloudwedd : 6th Feb 2016 at 6:56 PM.

As far as I know it should be the latest version. But if you say it works for you it obviously has to be something wrong on my end. I downloaded some of the custom recipees etc as well. Will double check and get back to you.

Edit: Ok, I redownloaded so the only fridge-related mod I had was yours. Still no cheese? I have a Swedish translation - may that be trouble? Have you missed a string somewhere? Thank you for looking into it!

My Legacies:
Granite RLC
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:06 AM
hi,
I did the update,(Merget.rar)
everything works great , the cakes are new here but I have the same problem that @Aharrington.I see the cheese in the ingredients to buy in the fridge,but i can't buy it, I click for buy 1,2,3,4,5 ect...Cheese but nothing in the fridge.Therefore, i can't do all recipes and dishes that contain cheese:-cheese bread,macaroni whith cheese,grilled cheese sandwich,gratin taco,eye-ball cheese,tuna casserole,cheesecake Simcity,sandwich Monte Cristo.
everything works except all that cheese demand.I wanted to tell you.Thank you again for your listening. Sorry for my English.I am French.
Test Subject
#68 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
hi,
I did the update,(Merget.rar)
everything works great , the cakes are new here but I have the same problem that @Aharrington.I see the cheese in the ingredients to buy in the fridge,but i can't buy it, I click for buy 1,2,3,4,5 ect...Cheese but nothing in the fridge.Therefore, i can't do all recipes and dishes that contain cheese:-cheese bread,macaroni whith cheese,grilled cheese sandwich,gratin taco,eye-ball cheese,tuna casserole,cheesecake Simcity,sandwich Monte Cristo.
everything works except all that cheese demand.I wanted to tell you.Thank you again for your listening. Sorry for my English.I am French.

I am having an issue with the cheese as well. I try to purchase but nothing gets added to my fridge. Thank you so much for your hard work on this mod~!
Test Subject
#69 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
"The folder containing the scripts must be placed in your mods folder as-is!" does *not* mean "placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py in the mods folder" or "on a whim placing injector.py & obj_interaction_injector.py in the cache folder". It means exactly what it says.

Well, I placed 'as is' (the folder from graycurse-ingredients overhaul MERGED.rar ) into the Mods folder and nothing. I tried just the 'package' placed into the Mods folder and nothing.
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 2:59 AM
Well, I placed 'as is' (the folder from graycurse-ingredients overhaul MERGED.rar ) into the Mods folder and nothing. I tried just the 'package' placed into the Mods folder and nothing.

Everything goes into your Mods folder that is inside the .rar file. Extract the .rar into your Mods folder using WinRAR or 7-zip. Make sure script mods are enabled in game! And don't put anything in subfolders! If it still won't work for you, then this is not the mod for you. :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 11:52 PM
I'm taking a look at the cheese issue now! Hope to have a fix shortly
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 9:07 AM
Thank you @Graycurse for your attention and the hard work that it takes you,I am aware!!! for the cheese because everithing works perfectly except that.And we can' t have "cheese aspiration" with this problem.Thank you again.
Test Subject
#73 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Everything goes into your Mods folder that is inside the .rar file. Extract the .rar into your Mods folder using WinRAR or 7-zip. Make sure script mods are enabled in game! And don't put anything in subfolders! If it still won't work for you, then this is not the mod for you. :-)

The file was extracted before placing the folder in the Mods folder. Tried placing the entire folder 'as is' into the Mods folder, nothing. Tried placing the contents (i.e. 'package') in the mods folder, nothing. Script mods enabled is on (so other CC works). I guess this mod is not to be used by me. Shame.
Test Subject
#74 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 8:10 PM
The file was extracted before placing the folder in the Mods folder. Tried placing the entire folder 'as is' into the Mods folder, nothing. Tried placing the contents (i.e. 'package') in the mods folder, nothing. Script mods enabled is on (so other CC works). I guess this mod is not to be used by me. Shame.

http://imgur.com/wZg5OXn
Ignore my mods....lol then drag it into the Mods folder.And make sure you don't put it in a sub-folder by accident.
Run the game.
http://imgur.com/wqwTOy9
Make sure script mods are enabled.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 3:34 PM
Thanks for checking on the cheese issue @graycurse. My grilled cheese loving sims thank you!

I did notice that there are two "Veggies" menus. One contains veggies as it should, the other has all of the various "Cooking-" items (cooking cheese, meat, etc). Everything is where it should be, it's just labeled incorrectly. Other than that, and the random debug items in the buy menu, the mod seems to work as it should. I'm enjoying it- It definitely makes cooking more interesting!
Page 3 of 6