Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Oasis

by allison731 Posted 9th Jan 2016 at 3:20 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2016 at 4:28 AM by allison731

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 8:48 PM
Nice - modern yet cozy, and the landscaping is beautiful!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:11 PM
Beautiful home, inside and out. Love the centrally located spiral staircase and the little shelf nook next to it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:02 AM
Thank you for your nice comments,it means a lot to me. :lovestruc

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 2:44 PM
Allison! Beautiful work as usual. I love the sloping roof line and the wood textures. They make your modern house look warm and inviting, not cold and industrial. I always learn something from your uploads.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 7:56 PM
This is truly wonderful and will really be a great home for the Travellers family. It could easily be a mountain retreat or a home in a modern neighborhood. Very nice. I think I'm becoming addicted to your builds. Thanks for the attention to detail.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 5:35 AM
Thank you tricia and sandya for your nice comments. Triciamanly, for sure I can learn more from you, you are great artist in any case.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2017 at 7:45 PM
Thank you