Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GLaDOS from Portal 2

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 7th Jan 2016 at 1:17 AM - Updated 4th Oct 2016 at 4:13 AM by Camkitty

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 12:43 PM
Tanks! Can you make the outfit as plumbot parts?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mechpuppe82

She said that she doesn't know how to do that. I hate to be rude, but I think if you ask a question or suggest something from a creator, you should look through the description of a download first .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 12:41 AM
This was a triumph! I'm making a note here: "huge success". It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 10:27 AM
Too bad i dont play sims 3 anyomre but very great job anyway love her
And she will always be testing
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:35 AM
You are a freaking WONDER!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 3:50 PM
Hey Glamkitty im new to the sims 3 and everything. but when i loaded your character it did not have a head and looked nothing like a robot. In the files it says you only have to have the base game am i supposed to have an expansion pack?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoboBot
Hey Glamkitty im new to the sims 3 and everything. but when i loaded your character it did not have a head and looked nothing like a robot. In the files it says you only have to have the base game am i supposed to have an expansion pack?

Actually, next to the files it says it requires ambitions, because the outfit is based off of the simbot outfit, and the sim is saved as a simbot.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 6:32 AM
Like This Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th May 2016 at 3:41 AM
I think this is some of the best custom meshing work I've ever seen for any sim game, Now I think you should use your incredible Meshing skills to make a Great T-800 Series Terminator Endo-Skeleton
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th May 2016 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mechpuppe82
you know you can just use the Nrass Master Controller to get your Plumbot in the CAS room and break the game and then your Plumbot look like that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 4:43 AM

very good mod, although I would have liked to know about the additional pack
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 5:28 AM
what happen whit the sim head?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 5:28 PM
could someone convert this to sims 4 pls