Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4362 Wisteria Lane (The Sims 4)

by CarlDillynson Posted 29th Dec 2015 at 5:41 AM - Updated 29th Dec 2015 at 5:59 AM by CarlDillynson

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 9:46 AM
This house is amazing! Lovely interior aswell!
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 1:44 PM
OMG! This is Edie's house! Desperate housewives.... My favourite!Thank you. I seek these for long time. Do you have planning to keep building the series? Bree's Lynette's.... So looking forward.... and your works are really amazing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
OMG! This is Edie's house! Desperate housewives.... My favourite!Thank you. I seek these for long time. Do you have planning to keep building the series? Bree's Lynette's.... So looking forward.... and your works are really amazing!

I built nine Wisteria Lane houses for Sims 3, they can be found on my page. I don't feel like building ALL of them again honestly. I have Lynette's house built, but I'm prolly not going to upload because it just doesnt look right in The Sims 4. You can find a different one on the gallery. I am currently building Katherines house (it looks great!) And will upload Gabys house and be done.
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CarlDillynson
I built nine Wisteria Lane houses for Sims 3, they can be found on my page. I don't feel like building ALL of them again honestly. I have Lynette's house built, but I'm prolly not going to upload because it just doesnt look right in The Sims 4. You can find a different one on the gallery. I am currently building Katherines house (it looks great!) And will upload Gabys house and be done.

Wow~ nice to hear! Actually it's Mike Dolphino's originally... Love it ! &Gaby's... That's my dream... Can't wait for those! Oh, and I hope you can built Bob & Lee's too! Thank you for sharing! I'll follow your Origin ID.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 6:06 PM
home sweet home, thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 3:45 AM
You. Are. A. WIZARD!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 1:40 AM
Love!