Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 4:33 AM
I am very interested In learning how to get a custom food added to the menu, but I'm not sure how to do it by a long run with python. Can anyone please help me in stages? I have the packages ready completely, I just don't know how to inject the script into them. Thank you (:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 4:41 AM
I am very interested In learning how to get a custom food added to the menu, but I'm not sure how to do it by a long run with python. Can anyone please help me in stages? I have the packages ready completely, I just don't know how to inject the script into them. Thank you (:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:08 AM Last edited by ohmysims : 31st Dec 2016 at 9:40 AM.
The Food Group can add custom foods by guest members to the scripts. If anyone wants to get their custom foods to the menu, PM us with the recipe tuning IDs and which category the foods should go.

But please bear in mind that the custom foods have to be posted on MTS unless there is a valid reason not to do so. (It is okay to release them on several different sites as long as MTS is one of them.) The custom foods also have to published under the same license of the custom food interaction script: BY-NC-SA Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-Alike).
Page 2 of 2