Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 8:46 PM
I haven't been able to get to the old booty (paysitesmustbedestoyed) like ever. It has always redirected me to the new site (simscavemustbedestroyed). The new site has all of the latest sims 2 updates so I'm happy. They also have a lot of old stuff on there as well such as Exnem's food downloads. This also makes me happy.

I have actually seen a few old sites that are still set up to be pay but I have been thinking that they are no longer being monitored and just never took the payment info down. Who knows? I would say the vast majority of sims 2 items now are free for sure.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 10:47 PM
now that PSMD is down Sims Cave redirects links for stuff back to the Booty lol
Field Researcher
#28 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 11:50 PM
Please don't resurrect old threads. Plus I think everyone has had enough discussion about the booty this week.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:15 AM
@Esaria please don't resurrect old threads.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#30 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 12:15 AM
Some of you are new here, I know, but the Booty goes down from time to time, and sometimes for weeks at a time. I believe it was months now and again. I sincerely doubt Pescado doesn't know about this.

If you utterly need a specific item ... and no, "Everything Newsea" would not be a good example ... you might be able to ask in WCIF. Other than that, it's a matter of sitting tight and seeing what will happen.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: old thread
Page 2 of 2