Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buffyverse :: Lorne the Empath Demon

by billielith Posted 1st Dec 2015 at 8:55 PM - Updated 12th May 2022 at 4:42 PM by billielith

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 2:38 AM
Your 'photo shooting' of the sim is rather cool for a nice presentation. Well, artists have a good hand for that!
Thank you for so much time you invested in creating another great sim.

hexameter
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:21 AM
Thank you so much Professor! It's not easy being green, lol.
I can't wait to work with you again on a project! ^^

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 7:22 AM
He looks great!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wert700
He looks great!

Thank you!
I hope you enjoy having him in your game!

Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:21 PM
Wow, that is one accurate Lorne! I like the evolution pics. Make me glad you did all that work for us so we didn't have to (not that I even could have).
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 4:10 PM
Hey - glad to see him uploaded at last.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 6:10 PM
Brilliant!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 9:13 PM
Thank you, and thank you, and thank you! I am really glad.

@CatOfEvilGenius: I just had to put him out there. I love Lorne. If you remove him from the whole Angel thing, it all gets so gloom and sad without him!

@maxon; Thanks a lot! Yea it took me forever just for the nose, lol. A nose is an architecture from hell when it comes to skinning, lol.

@nonikk63: Thank you! :D

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 10:02 PM
Jippie, I love Lorne, the "real" one and yours. Oh and you just made my day, commenting all my downloads, so a big thank you for that, too.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jonas510
Jippie, I love Lorne, the "real" one and yours. Oh and you just made my day, commenting all my downloads, so a big thank you for that, too.

We get so addicted to the comments, don't we? :P
Good day to you too. Guten Tag? Is that how it is said in German? I didn't speak german in like forever. ^^

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 9:35 AM
*Squee!* I love Lorne! Love Lorne. Get it? You're an Angel nerd, you get it. ;-) Seriously though, stellar job; he came out perfect.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 10:03 AM Last edited by billielith : 3rd Dec 2015 at 11:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bumblebee560
*Squee!* I love Lorne! Love Lorne. Get it? You're an Angel nerd, you get it. ;-) Seriously though, stellar job; he came out perfect.

lol, thank you. And yes I get it. Almost every character in that show is indeed a lovelorn, lol.
As for being an Angel nerd, totally, but the first time I watched the series, Lorne is THE character that got me to keep watching through season four. Otherwise that season almost killed it for me, lol.

Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 2:03 PM
His horns aren't showing up in my game! The mesh file is there, but not the texture.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 4:38 PM
Wow, that's such an accurate Lorne! You did a terrific job with him.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 7:51 PM Last edited by billielith : 3rd Dec 2015 at 8:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Wow, that's such an accurate Lorne! You did a terrific job with him.

Thank you! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Hrtsmom
His horns aren't showing up in my game! The mesh file is there, but not the texture.

OMG, the horns. I didn't think about that. It's the texture you got (LorneHorns-BillieLith.package is the texture), and the mesh that you don't have. The mesh could not be included because it is specific to another website. I completely forgot about it, sorry!

Here's the link for the horns for you:
Mesh of the horns
The file you need is in smallhorns_mf.rar, and it is MESH_ju-beos_smallhorns260406.package.

And I'll put the link on my post as well. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 10:25 PM
ZOMG!!!!LORNE!!!!!

I will adore you forever for making such a lovely Lorne.

You wouldn't consider a request, would you? Because I'm beyond desperate for a good Giles from Buffy. No problem if the answer is no, of course, but I would love you even more for even a longer ever if you would consider making me a Giles. My Slayer needs a Watcher. (makes huge Buffy eyes complete with quivery lip)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gileswench
ZOMG!!!!LORNE!!!!!

I will adore you forever for making such a lovely Lorne.

You wouldn't consider a request, would you? Because I'm beyond desperate for a good Giles from Buffy. No problem if the answer is no, of course, but I would love you even more for even a longer ever if you would consider making me a Giles. My Slayer needs a Watcher. (makes huge Buffy eyes complete with quivery lip)

Hi there!
Giles is awesome. ^^

I am extremely slow at making sims, but if I find the time I will make you a good Rupert. IF I find the time. I cannot guarantee, and I cannot guarantee when. But I don't say no.

Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
Hi there!
Giles is awesome. ^^

I am extremely slow at making sims, but if I find the time I will make you a good Rupert. IF I find the time. I cannot guarantee, and I cannot guarantee when. But I don't say no.

I can live quite a long time on hope, you know. Thank you for at least considering it. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 9:34 AM Last edited by billielith : 8th Dec 2015 at 7:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Gileswench
I can live quite a long time on hope, you know. Thank you for at least considering it. :lovestruc

By the way, thank you for your kind comments about my Lorne. I had to put him out there, you know?

Well that is good, I like patient people. I do consider making them - Spike, Anya, Rupert - we'll see who else. I'll probably do it after most of my other projects are done though.
I made the whole team on my GameCube version of the game, including a few guys from Wolfram & Hart, lol. I might do it again if they don't take me as long as Lorne did - took me over a month, lol.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:32 PM
Perfect! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
Thank you! :D

OMG, the horns. I didn't think about that. It's the texture you got (LorneHorns-BillieLith.package is the texture), and the mesh that you don't have. The mesh could not be included because it is specific to another website. I completely forgot about it, sorry!

Here's the link for the horns for you:
Mesh of the horns
The file you need is in smallhorns_mf.rar, and it is MESH_ju-beos_smallhorns260406.package.

And I'll put the link on my post as well. Thanks for the heads up! :D

Thanks! I can't wait to introduce Lorne into my neighborhood!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:46 AM Last edited by billielith : 7th Dec 2015 at 3:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by pamreg
Perfect! Thanks so much!

Thank you for your kindness!

Quote: Originally posted by Hrtsmom
Thanks! I can't wait to introduce Lorne into my neighborhood!

It works for you now? I am glad! ^^

Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 6:53 AM
My heart just skipped a beat when I saw this thumbnail! Wonderful job. I ♥ Lorne and Andy so very much--and omigoshYAS! count me in as another huge Giles fan who's never been able to do him justice in-game. Sure wouldn't hate to see him pop up as well! ;o)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 8:35 AM
Wow! He's perfect!
Page 1 of 3