Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Middleton Apartments (University Dorm w/ 6 Rooms)

by Deontai Posted 17th Nov 2015 at 5:48 AM - Updated 18th Nov 2015 at 4:19 AM by Deontai : Basic formatting

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 7:39 AM
The spacious dorms really appealed to me. I always appreciate not feeling cramped on any lot, residential or not.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 1:31 PM
@Deontai Love the layout and look of this dorm. I personally wouldn't put tall pieces of furniture in front of windows eg bookcases. Also please remove the 'themeuni' tag as we can't add you to that theme as it's passed

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@Deontai Love the layout and look of this dorm. I personally wouldn't put tall pieces of furniture in front of windows eg bookcases. Also please remove the 'themeuni' tag as we can't add you to that theme as it's passed

I was actually very hesitant to put the bookcases in front of the windows!

(I know ~ I was just being optimistic. Haha. )

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 3:24 AM
very lovely dorm! I love the communal eating space layout and the courtyard especially!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 3:59 PM
love the dorm apartments for my sims
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 4:17 PM
Love it, it's so modern. The windows stand out !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 5:26 PM
Thank you for sharing! Great, spacious dorms!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd May 2016 at 6:57 PM
Looks great! I love the larger rooms also, thank you!!