Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
And yes, it's unfortunately true.

Good to know. Now one can harvest the power of Sinterklaas' slaves associates as a means of attaining a free vacation to Spain.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 9:41 PM
The first thing to think of here is Thanksgiving in a a few weeks. My husband (a Brit now American) is a vegetarian, so I have to make something as a main dish for him. My son has "certain food issues" so I can't be sure if he will eat what I make for the holiday that's vegetarian or the turkey and so forth I make for me. It's always fun at my house because we rarely like the same foods! My son likes pasta meals, my husband is sick of pasta, I am sick of red sauce on pasta, I hate beans, they like beans...oh, it never ends. So here I am trying to figure out what I am making for dinner tonight, let alone in 2 weeks...lol...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Mad Poster
#28 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
No, they take you to New Zealand. Hahah! That's why you find a lot of Bags-end there. Get it?

Oh... nevermind.

Some of us DO get it...and agree. Or is that "Bagenders"?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#29 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Good to know. Now one can harvest the power of Sinterklaas' slaves associates as a means of attaining a free vacation to Spain.

I don't think it would a vacation like most people want to do/see in a vacation.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
#30 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Normally in Ireland, it would be pissing with rain or grey and damp.

Snow would be better. Rain is a good substitute... as long as everything is green like here in Seattle. Is it green? I heard Ireland was green.

Pass a bar on Christmas Eve, (if indeed it is at all possible for any Irishman to pass a bar, in Ireland, on Christmas Eve - Because I am sure in the Catholic religion its one of them 'Thou shalt nots ...') and in the wet, greasy streets you'd hear strains of this flowing out.

Poop. I was in New Orleans once and there was an Irish band there... at least they were Irish when their stuck up leader wasn't there. I was hoping for something a bit more ... Irish and less New York. I guess Kirsty MacColl is good enough, tho.

This bar thing... is it like the 12 stations of the cross? I donno... the Catholic Church, like every other major religion, damned me a long time ago. Sounds like an interesting ritual, tho. Can you throw money at them and go straight to the hickies?

Christmas dinner would be turkey and all the trimmings followed by Christmas Pudding (a steamed, dark fruit pudding) with cream or brandy butter - a meal prepared solely by Irish Mammys from the recipes passed down to them from Mammys before them, and so on, and so forth. Any man entering the kitchen is systematically beaten with a wooden spoon and sent back to the living room in shame for having dared to enter the Kitchen.

Is that thing where they beat you with spoons that bondage thing you told me about a couple of months ago?

The free and relatively single among us would still be nursing massive hangovers and dubiously acquired hickeys from the Christmas Eve spent in a smoky bar the night before. So after eating probably the most indigestible meal of the entire year, because let's not forget that Mammys of a certain age will roast that turkey for at least a week so we don't all die from food poisoning,

Is that like your former Mother In Law's chicken?

Tell me more about how to get a neck hickey from an Irish Woman in a bar... how does one go about that?

on top of a hangover sent from Satan himself, and glares from the girlfriend (because of the hickeys) you find that the only cure is to open the Jamesons and float off into oblivion buried chest deep in discarded gift wrapping paper and the socks that unimaginative female relatives think it's a good idea to give any guy over 30 for Christmas.

Socks, eh?
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
... about how to get a neck hickey from an Irish Woman in a bar...?
Maybe those who've been successful either (a) don't quite clearly remember the evening, or (b) have been firmly advised to claim they don't, by someone of great beauty and sharp teeth.
Instructor
#32 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 1:50 PM
It's going to be a huge Christmas as usual.
It will take place in my grandmother's house, where all sorts of big tables will pop up, because usually there are about 18-20 people for Christmas lunch. Not counting the relatives that will drop by to have a piece of cake and / or exchange presents and Christmas wishes.
I love this kind of things. Literally can't wait.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Page 2 of 2