Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Vintage chic*

by lidiqnata Posted 8th Nov 2015 at 5:31 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2015 at 9:34 AM by lidiqnata

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 6:57 PM
Yay :) Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 7:50 PM
Yes, something for the guys...I am always on the hunt for nice suits. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 10:07 PM
These are very nice, thank you!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 10:40 PM
They say what goes around comes back around, it seem that today designers in the "real" world is making a come back re-creating the 50's look, from what I see in men fashion magazines.
This is wonderful and I just love the color having more men clothes is always a welcome. To be honest I get sick of the Sims in jeans so this is a welcome of "fresh air" thanks for sharing. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 12:07 AM
*swoons* Oh, that dress! So elegant and classy. With gloves, of course. The gent's suit is vintage, but I can see it on modern men too. Young lit professor in a coffee shop, I'm feeling it.

Isn't the hair SerenityFalls/Artemida, right here on MTS?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=565877
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2015 at 6:50 AM
Yes,thanks Cats
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 6:06 PM
Really wonderful, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST