Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aqura Girls Dormitory - No CC

by Cherrie Pie Posted 30th Oct 2015 at 7:41 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 8:46 AM
How lovely and cosy. Great idea about dividing the genders. :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 5:56 PM
This is so nice - great design for a Greek house too!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Duine : 30th Oct 2015 at 10:23 PM.
These are great and I love the smaller lots for my hoods. It might be possible to set these as male or female only, by using the Visitor Controller. Once the rooms are all taken, you can remove the gender selected so visitors aren't gender specific.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 5:30 AM
Thanks for this very nice girl's dorm. Downloaded the boys' dorm as well.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 3:45 AM
Super cute! :D thanks for creating this, i was looking for something small since that's all Sims need and this is perfect :D. This lot DOES have Custom Content attached to it though, it has pbox wooden deck stairs recolours, justmoi deck stairs recolors, another recolor called RS_WoodenStairsWhite, numero recolors, i know this CC has a habit of even attaching it's self to Lots you haven't used it on so consider deleting them from your downloads folder before creating a Lot, unless you did use it then you should mention it and link it in your upload, we can install it with Sims2pack Clean Installer without the Custom Content though. Totally awesome upload! :P