Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 3:23 AM
I wonder though... are there enough members that would be interested in physical copies for that to be a viable fundraiser for the site? Probably not, but it's an interesting thought...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#52 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
I wonder though... are there enough members that would be interested in physical copies for that to be a viable fundraiser for the site? Probably not, but it's an interesting thought...

It is a neat thought! The only issue I can see with printing copies is that screenshots are 72 dpi and default to RGB, which look good on computer but when printed will look very very pixelated. Printing needs at least 300 dpi and be in CMYK color format to look decent. You can always change the color mode in photoshop or other photo editing software but adding pixels will always make it look blurrier.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 5:21 AM
Default Entry: March
Second entry.

March || March Madness

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Usually what happens is that someone will create an in-game calendar for your sims to enjoy. 'Here is an example of last years' They don't sell actual copies.

I think it would be kind of cool to sell these and maybe raise some money for the site.
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 11:18 AM
Here's my entry for December! Finally managed to get a decent shot XD
Field Researcher
#56 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 4:21 PM
Default The End of Summer
Month: August
Two kids spending their final summer night reminiscing about what great times they had.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 4:22 PM
Month: July
A sim surfing the tide. Hang ten dude!
Site Helper
#58 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 9:49 PM
March
In honor of St.Patrick's Day and the legend of the farmer who caught a leprechaun and tied a ribbon on the tree where the leprechaun's pot of gold was buried before going home to get a shovel....

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Yaoilicious : 21st Nov 2015 at 3:50 AM.
My entry for June: The Ice Cream Man is the most popular guy in Strangetown!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#60 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:37 AM
I have added the following entrants to the table
@Freelala
@Innamode - well done!
@Peterskywalker! x 2
@Ghost sdoj
@Yaoilicious

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#61 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:13 PM
Default Spring Cleaning!
Month: March
Theme: Spring Cleaning
Credits: No CC was used. Every object in the picture is made by EA. The wallpaper and the floors are also created by EA.
The family (Wilsons) was created by me and they are a part of Meadow Creek.

Tiffany, busy vacuum-cleaning, while her quadruplets are playing and her husband complaining about the noise.
Screenshots

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Instructor
#62 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 1:51 PM
Can never resist a Calendar contest! I'm back again with December (Oh God again?)
December

(Probably no second entry, my game broke on me )

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 12:25 AM Last edited by Scarlet Love : 22nd Nov 2015 at 12:41 AM.
Month: March
Theme: St. Patrick's Day
Not many families celebrate this holiday but my immortal woman (blonde) celebrates with her family.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#64 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 4:34 PM
Month: June
Theme: The Great Outdoors

June is always by far the busiest month for every National Park I've ever worked in, with people setting up to camp out under the stars and explore a world where they're not always within shouting distance of a Starbucks... I figure Sims could stand a little closer connection with nature too, so I banished this family from any developed campground, and had them set up a few tents, lanterns, sleeping pads, and a campfire out in the middle of a beautiful forest!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
#65 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 7:00 AM
Default December Calendar
This is for the month December and yeah hope you like :D
Screenshots
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#66 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 7:27 AM
So excited! I love calendar contest time!

This time I decided to do February and did Groundhog's Day!

Only CC used is on the sims. HP's awesome glasses, HP's Blush skintone on the elders, Sumersong86's Rosy skintone on the man, my Keen Eyes, and stealing the spotlight, my own Mutton Chops.
Screenshots
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#67 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 6:20 PM
I've added the following entries to the table, thank you
@Jawusa
@TotallySimsCrazy
@Scarlet Love
@Zarathustra
@Gimbitmen
@Phaenoh

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 2:37 PM
Month: December
Theme: Holiday craziness
No sims died in the making of this picture. On a side note the blonde in the front was a townie and she was created with the name Noelle which is a little strange.
Screenshots
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#69 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:02 PM
I have added you to the table @Scarlet Love

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#70 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 11:45 AM
Only a couple of days left and there are still loads of free spots! There's still time to get your entry in!

Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 1:31 PM

MONTH: April
THEME: April Fools
Isaiah having a blast watching his April Fool unfold on Nathan!
The Lena house from Shelters for Salesmen was used, windows from the pack also.
No CC on Sims.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 3:52 PM
@adrian09_01 - your entry has been added to the table.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#73 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 4:35 PM Last edited by Vivitalia : 30th Nov 2015 at 7:39 AM.
Edit: November
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#74 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 6:26 PM
@Vivitalia I saw your pic before your stated month and I was so excited to see an awesome November making Thanksgiving pies with Granny! Since it's actually September, are those giant things APPLES?
Test Subject
#75 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 9:39 PM
@Phaenoh Haha, yes, these huge things are apples I don't know why maxis apples are so big. When I put tomato next to picnic basket I noticed that It's about 4 times smaller than apple - magic
Now I see that my photo may be associated more with November than September because of pumpkins. I put them in the photo to get the autumn atmosphere. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day so it was not my first thought September is associated with harvest time - mainly with apples, plums, pears etc. may be you are right and should I change the month to November (before it will be added to table)?

Sorry for my English :c

Page 3 of 4