Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 4:14 PM
Month: November
Theme: Sweet November

Credits: All content by Maxis/EA (recolor of the dress shown by Zerographic)

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 11:16 PM
Default Halloween Party
October, another try.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 6:47 AM
Month: September

What's university for if not for gossiping about the other students with your roommate?

I tried to get the brunette to look back at the blonde, buuuut... she refused. Let's just pretend that they're watching TV while gossiping, and the brunette got distracted for a second. :P

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#29 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 2:58 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 15th Nov 2015 at 3:12 PM.
Default Thanksgiving Preparations!
Month: November
Theme: Thanksgiving
Credits: No CC was used. Every object in the picture is made by EA. The wallpaper and the floors are also created by EA.
The sim (Konstanze Klein) was created by me and she's a part of the Klein family in Meadow Creek.

Here's Konstanze Klein from Meadow Creek, preparing the turkey for Thanksgiving!
Screenshots

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 8:03 PM
Default January, Celebrating a new year!
My entry for January is two sims toasting to the new year while their friends and family play outside.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 8:21 PM
Default Entry: April
April || Arbor Day

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 2:05 AM
Default Entry 1- February
This is my entry for February. Hope y'all like it
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 4:23 AM
Default April, Getting Ready for Summer!
My entry for April is the kids enjoying the April showers and the adults preparing themselves for the upcoming Summer season.
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 8:02 AM
Default Christmas!
Month: December
Theme: Family time on christmas
Lol i'm not very original but i think it's kinda pretty
I love everyone's entries btw :lovestruc
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 1:38 AM
Can you guys help me out here? I'm trying to get a nice clear pic but with Print Screen I always get the sim toolbar in the pic so what are you guys doing???
Forum Resident
#36 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 2:53 AM
I use Print Screen, then copy it into an editing software (just MS Paint works well ), select the portion I want, and crop it. Then I resize it to 1000x750.

Hope this helps.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Mad Poster
#37 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 6:21 PM
If you're going to do the "print screen" way, I would:
Make sure you're in "live" mode
Click the '"Tab" button - which puts you in "Cameraman Mode" (does away with the UI bars) Use Q and E to move the camera up/down and use your arrow keys to move other directions.
If you need to keep your camera position static for many shots click "Ctrl" + "4" - this saves your camera position so you can return to it again by clicking "4"

Whatever editing software you are using to resize your picture - try to crop it to the correct dimensions (1000px X 750px) If you crop THEN size, it will get pixelated (especially if making it larger!) And make sure you tick the "Constrain Proportions" box, so your image doesn't get squished.

Good luck!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#38 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 8:12 PM Last edited by Julie J : 18th Nov 2015 at 7:40 AM. Reason: 1000 x 750 size pic
Summer Surf in July

Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 11:11 PM Last edited by Maddie_Tried : 28th Nov 2015 at 9:02 PM. Reason: dimension fix
Default Entry 2- January
I tried this earlier and it was blurry but I retook the pic with print screen and got it :D
This is my entry for January
It's teens at a wild New Years party. (With all the dancing, kissing, and passing out)

Edit: The fact that I just realized the calendar in the back is on winter makes this all the more awesome XD
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#40 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 11:11 PM
@Julie J Your image is 1000 x 655px, it needs to be 1000 x 750px before I can add it to the table.

I have added the following entries to the table
@Denimg8
@PenelopeT x 2
@N_Fluen$e
@Ather
@Jawusa
@dragonheart1999 x 2
@Freelala
@Maddie_Tried
@Stephaniexo

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
#41 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 7:40 AM
Karen Lorraine: Pic is now fixed
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#42 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 8:10 PM
@Maddie_Tried Your January image is 1002 x 750px, please can you edit it so it is 1000px

@Julie J I'ved added your image to the table

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 8:36 PM
@Karen Lorraine fixed the dimensions
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 11:35 PM
Month: December
Theme: Christmas Cards

The Smith family always take their Christmas card pictures on the first of December. Johnny has decided that he's too old to dress up this year, and insists that he didn't want to be in this stupid picture in the first place.

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 11:55 PM
Month: May
Theme: Spring Makeover

With summer just around the corner it's time for Vivian to do some spring cleaning. Sure Gilbert may not be trained, but Vivian knows he'll do her hair exactly how she wants it (and it's free!).

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#46 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 12:06 AM
I've added these entries to the table

@Maddie_Tried
@HH22 x 2

Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 12:43 PM
I'm having a bit of trouble with this, and I'm not sure if anyone else is? When I use the in-game screenshot feature my pictures are terrible quality even on the higest quality, but because I'm using sims 2 through origin I cannot take screenshots. I'm not quite sure what to do now.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#48 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Innamode
I'm having a bit of trouble with this, and I'm not sure if anyone else is? When I use the in-game screenshot feature my pictures are terrible quality even on the higest quality, but because I'm using sims 2 through origin I cannot take screenshots. I'm not quite sure what to do now.
For good quality screenshots in TS2 you will need to use Printscreen or some other image taking software, not the ingame camera. I use a combination of Fraps and Irfanview to take mine, both programmes are free. Please see Screenshot basics for more help.

Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 8:20 PM
I'll submit a picture, but I'm more interested in the calender, are you going to sell physical copies?
Link Ninja
#50 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wtfranki
I'll submit a picture, but I'm more interested in the calendar, are you going to sell physical copies?

Usually what happens is that someone will create an in-game calendar for your sims to enjoy. 'Here is an example of last years' They don't sell actual copies.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 2 of 4