Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Side Ponytail (default + custom)

by Artemida Posted 12th Oct 2015 at 8:42 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2015 at 6:44 AM by Artemida

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 2:44 AM
Great!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 5:40 AM
Wonderful, different, Maxis matchy style, worlds better than that sleep mask. Thank you! :)

Does it animate?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Does it animate?

no it doesn't (or I haven't noticed)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 7:55 AM
I'm definetely getting the default replacement for both hair (this and the the one which replaces the other sleeping mask hair).
I see no point in the default ones but I can see myself using yours. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 10:49 AM
I can't get enough of your default replacements... my download folder is groaning though Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 5:30 PM
Thank you so much now i dont have to find any hair on the sims 2 because i dont really like their hair!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 5:03 AM
I downloaded this but it didn't appear in my game! Can somebody please help me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prettykitty32
I downloaded this but it didn't appear in my game! Can somebody please help me?

Are you talking about default or non-default hair? I don't know how to help you with the non-default hair, sorry.
If you want the default hair to appear in the game you have to remove from your Downloads folder any other default replacement of this hair, including hiders and catalogue edits, like this one.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 2:19 AM
Ok, Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 9:05 PM
Thank You