Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More realistic looking eye colors! (Default and Non-Default)

by Kitty259 Posted 14th Oct 2015 at 12:36 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2017 at 4:59 AM by Kitty25939

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 3:28 AM
awesome work
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 11:54 AM
wow, very nice indeed! awesome job! Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
wow, very nice indeed! awesome job! Thankyou!

Just like your purple hair. It's awesome! Much better than Maxis' pastel purple.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 6:24 PM
beautiful, thanx!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 8:35 PM
These are beautiful! Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 12:05 AM
ty so much! much better looking!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 4:17 AM
Love these in the game!! They look great! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 7:34 PM
Will the defaults mess up any sims with cc hair? Whenever I had cc eyes, some cc hairstyles would mess them up and make them different in live mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaneCullen87
Will the defaults mess up any sims with cc hair? Whenever I had cc eyes, some cc hairstyles would mess them up and make them different in live mod.

It may be the hair, because I haven't had any problems with them. Contact the creator of the hairs and ask about it. I hope you figure out whats going on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 7:13 PM
Looks awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 11:40 AM
Hey, looks awesome!
Just wondering how this works with the genetics factor of the Sims? (I honestly don't know how it works on vanilla, just curious!)

Thanks! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 4:28 AM
I do just love your eyes. thanks very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 4:43 AM
thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 1:32 AM
These are beautiful! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 1:24 AM
These are lovely, and I enjoyed them. Unfortunately, they don't work properly with the Toddler Patch; with this mod in, all toddlers have brown eyes. When I took this mod out, the full range of eye colors was available again. So it looks as if it needs updating.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 4:20 AM
Its ok everyone!! I only just updated my game for the toddler patch and I am about to fix it and hopefully upload the fixed files in no time! Happy Simming!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 3:55 AM
I love these eyes, but I want to know where you got the eyelashes for your models.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:12 AM
I love these eyes and have used them since they were first created. I have an issue with Vampire Toddlers and The default eyes V2. My vampire toddlers have Vampire eyes and I cannot get the changes I do in CAS to stick. I don't have any alien toddlers but the human ones don't have any issues.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 7:45 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 7:06 PM
Kitty, these non-default eye colors are great. I loved them. But, alas, I had to remove them after the cc/mod breaking patches for C & D came out. I lost the pointy ears I was using, too. :'( I do hope you get a moment to fix this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 6:15 PM
i know this is a kinda old pieve of cc but theyre my favorite eyes and i was wondering if you could make a heterochromia detail for them? if you dont want to, would you mind if i did (for personal use, not gonna post them)
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 5:58 AM
LOVE these eyes, but I've been having a slight problem lately. It looks like your default extra eye colors is missing or got deleted, so a lot of my sims have the base-game brown now. ): Any idea how this happened, and do you plan to fix it?
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 11:29 PM
I love these eyes so much, I've been using them for ages! I do have a small problem though. I'm at the newest game update after high school years and my default eyes aren't showing up properly in game anymore. The non default works just fine as well as the additional colors. So, just the default replacement, the icons appear in CAS with the modded icon on them, but they're still just the Maxis default eyes.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Apr 2023 at 11:26 PM
can you make an infants version of this?
Page 1 of 2