Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sellafone Gadget Kiosks Recolours

by Michelle Posted 2nd Sep 2015 at 12:45 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:16 AM by Michelle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 1:36 PM
Oooh, I like these! I'd love to see the other community lot electronic-y stuff in the same colours so my community lots can look more matchy :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 4:45 PM
thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou... etc... !!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:15 PM
This is another object I haven't thought about! Thanks sweety <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 7:43 PM
How fun, I can now match the phone kiosk to my store. Thank you for all your wonderful creations!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 5:42 PM
Great recolors! I hated that ugly green.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 1:00 AM
@lauratje86, I plan on doing a few more things. Is there something in peculiar you are wanting?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 5:46 AM
You angel, I been wanting these forever, thank you, thank you very much (photoboth would be nice too, but I don't want to seem too greedy)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@lauratje86, I plan on doing a few more things. Is there something in peculiar you are wanting?

The AL vending machines would be great. As would the NL photobooth (especially the curtain on the photobooth) and the community lot phone :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 6:45 AM
very kewl
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 12:12 AM
Ha! Just realized I didn't have these when that big blue thing was so out of place. LOL, thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 4:37 AM
Thank you!