Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Darkness

by MrDemeulemeester Posted 2nd Sep 2015 at 5:42 AM - Updated 8th Nov 2015 at 9:48 PM by MrDemeulemeester

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 8:07 AM
Real nice!

Hoffnung ist nicht die Gewissheit dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern dass es Sinn macht, egal wie es ausgeht. (W.Havel)
- I try to translate - who finds errors can keep them ;-) :
"Hope is not being sure for a good end, but that it has sense, whatever comes."
Pic by ebekastein @ yahoo.co.uk
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 4:08 PM
I love this, this is my favorite style of home. Breath taking
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 10:33 PM
Gorgeous build!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 1:43 AM
Lovely house thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 5:38 AM
I've said "wow" I don't know how many times, just looking at this home build. Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 4:21 AM
I would have to say, the best house I've seen for Sims 4 :lovestruc Sensational work and so beautifully decorated. Thank you very much for sharing this gem :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 5:56 AM
stunning!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 2:38 PM
great!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 10:21 AM
thanks love it
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 11:04 PM
This is a beautiful house! Thanks for making it! Quick question though, is the CC included with it, or do we need to go download it all? Thanks

Namárië! Nai hiruvalyë Valimar!
Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar!
--- J.R.R. Tolkien

Lúthien's Middle-earth
http://www.luthien-tinuviel.net

Lúthien Doesn't Live Here
http://amyluthien.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 5:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your creative work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 8:57 PM
Love the house, but seems some CC is missing. For one, Chaggith's Faux half wall windows. You have the recolor but the original mesh is missing in your list. Right now I think I'm only missing the wallpaper for the outside wall of the front door, the poolside wall between exercise room, and two other walls. I think it might be one wallpaper, the game says I have 4 missing items.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 9:34 PM
OK, I love the looks of the house but I'm having problems. Maybe I've completely missed something but I'm missing a LOT of items, to the count of 496 items. What am I doing wrong?

I've downloaded the two files. The blueprint files went into the tray folder and the CC files went into the mods folder. I've also tried moving the CC files into the tray folder as well but still have problems. Doors, blinds, wall covering, etc, are missing.

The instructions only refer to a single zip file, the blueprint files, that need to be unzipped into the tray folder. No reference to the CC zip file.

Please help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RSMurphy
OK, I love the looks of the house but I'm having problems. Maybe I've completely missed something but I'm missing a LOT of items, to the count of 496 items. What am I doing wrong?

I've downloaded the two files. The blueprint files went into the tray folder and the CC files went into the mods folder. I've also tried moving the CC files into the tray folder as well but still have problems. Doors, blinds, wall covering, etc, are missing.

The instructions only refer to a single zip file, the blueprint files, that need to be unzipped into the tray folder. No reference to the CC zip file.

Please help.

You have to dl all the cc listed. The cc zip file only includes a portion of the cc.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Sep 2015 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDemeulemeester
You have to dl all the cc listed. The cc zip file only includes a portion of the cc.

Ah, gotcha! Thank you for clarifying. I'm new to dl content from here. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 9:38 PM
Another wonderful home by you. LOVE this one! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 1:18 AM
First time I saw it and then I screamed and I thought ho my god! it's a really very beautiful house!.
It's perfect. Thanks you very much for sharing :lovestruc I love it so much you're really creative
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 10:01 PM
Nice interiors. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 4:54 PM
So much attention to detail! Awesome job! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 8:59 PM
Amazing... Is there one without the CC?