Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Better and Basic Barre Recolours

by Michelle Posted 30th Aug 2015 at 12:42 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:16 AM by Michelle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:17 PM
Squee!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 6:03 PM
Wish I had my USB stick on me so I can transfer it to my non-connected Sims 2 computer. I love that we can now have variety.
Tha-nks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 8:33 PM
This is so wonderful! You are such a sweet person.
Banned
#5 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:26 PM
Anyone else not getting the ability to recolour the objects? I click the design tool, but I don't get an option to change the colours.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 6:35 AM
Default Help!!
How do you download this content if you don't have a zip file? It wont let me use zip because I have to pay.. :/
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 9:51 AM
@sims4lufe The zip file is under the 'Files Tab' on the description page, you just click on the file and it will automatically download, you will then need a program like WinRAR, which you can get HERE free. If you look HERE you will find more information about zip files.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 4:52 PM
Thank you! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 12:14 PM
thank you so much