Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I Sea You Aquarium and Aviary

by luvalphvle Posted 3rd Aug 2015 at 12:11 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 11:16 AM
OMG those exhibits! My jaws dropped. The Egypt exhibit... the Flooded Tomb exhibit... I'm dead. Too bad I can't enjoy them in my game without 3 EPs that I don't have... I never felt the need for the Pets EP for example, but surely, if it has any value then it is this, using it to build aquarium and aviary community lots, oh my. Beautiful displays.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 2:21 PM
This is wonderful! Amazing work :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 1:32 AM
Thank you so much, this lot is amazing work. Great job. ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:53 AM
I cannot image the time put into this lot! Amazingly detailed and wonderfully created. You have incredible talent!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 4:04 PM
Thanks guys...I figured it probably wouldn't get a lot of downloads because I used a lot of EPs and such, but it was more a personal challenge to see if I could do it. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 5:26 PM
NEAT!!!! I am always on the lookout for fun and different things my sims can do around town for a little intellectual stimulation. This is perfect!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 12:29 AM
This is beautiful work! I love seeing fresh ideas for community lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 1:07 AM
Awesome! Such a cool idea for a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 10:56 PM
Looks great.. I will check it out tomorrow.. thanks for sharing this lot :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 5:08 PM
Simplemente Espectacular!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 5:17 PM
Absolutely beautiful. The detail is amazing. Thank you very much for creating and sharing this awesome lot :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 11:05 PM
Wow, thats amazing, but I don't have the Island Paradise EP, and i'm not sure if those aquariums will be fine (just without some species from the EP i dont have). It would be great if you made a list of gameplay-important expansion packs. It's obvoious that Pets and World Adventures are essential because of the species used, and you posted the used decos, not the species, but I'm not sure if the aqarium-roooms could work without Island Paradise.
Also, how about your "credits" statement? If i felt like adding there a room for some exotic cats, or a pen for zebras, wolves or whatever (i guess i could share it as inhabited lot with them if I used one human sim the "director of the zoo" and make them a family wthh him), can I share it? With the credits, of course. On Mod The Sims only? On other free sites? On the Exchange? Im asking "just in case I felt like playing if it", im not sure if this would work without Island Paradise expansion pack.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 10:21 PM
love this its a wonderful idea nice set up too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 5:46 PM
This is just brilliant work. I looked through all the preview photos and now I'm acutely homesick for Monterey (more specifically, the world class aquarium). You've done an amazing job, and your attention to detail in curating the collection is better than a lot of real world aquariums and zoos. I'd visit yours over many others any day, and I'm glad my sims will get the chance. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 7:57 PM
This is very creative! Thank you!