Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 2:15 AM
I use Chris Hatch Alternate Pregnancy controllers, Joker's Wild project to WhooHoo and SimBlender to get preg. That soubds waaaaay easier than all this

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 11:29 PM
I am getting ready to install Inteen and I am wondering about the "flavor packs"...do I download ALL of them or just the ONE that goes with the version of latest EP I have?

PLEASE someone help me so i can get this show on the road!!!!!
Alchemist
#28 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer1215
I am getting ready to install Inteen and I am wondering about the "flavor packs"...do I download ALL of them or just the ONE that goes with the version of latest EP I have?

PLEASE someone help me so i can get this show on the road!!!!!
it would have been better for you to have started a new thread than to reply to an old thread.

I take it is the one for the most recently released expansion.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 11:44 PM
Mdsb is right, better start a new thread than revive an old one.

As for your question, it depends on what you mean. Flavor paks are modifications of how inteen works, things that you may or may not like. You don't have to use any of them, you should only get the ones that change inteen in a way that you would like it changed. So if by "do I download ALL of them" you mean should you get all flavor paks available, then no, you should not unless you actually want all. If you mean which version of each flavor pak do I download, you should get the one intended for your setup.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#30 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 12:20 AM
If you read the documentation carefully, it tells you what each flavour pack does. Be warned some of them clash.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 2 of 2