Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Flowers

by icemunmun Posted 1st Aug 2015 at 7:19 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2015 at 2:21 PM by icemunmun

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:24 PM
:lovestruc I LOVE this! :lovestruc

I can't wait to play with it. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 9:53 PM
They're really pretty - you should add them to the alchemy system they look great
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 9:55 PM
They're really pretty, do they count in the Gardener career?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 10:41 PM
i always wanted to be able to watering the indoor plants....you make it possible! Thanks :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:17 AM
This is beautiful! Can't wait to try this out. Thank you so much for this mod, so creative!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:40 AM
This is fantastic, thank you :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:55 AM
Thank you so much for your great plant project. You really make my sims's gardens so abundant - now being crowned with these great blossoms. It's really wonderful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:25 PM
Wonderful, thank you :)
Inventor
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:48 PM
Thank you. Great job.

BTW: I believe this mod requires University, because the 'plantCoffee' and the 'basil' files belongs to it.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
Thank you. Great job.

BTW: I believe this mod requires University, because the 'plantCoffee' and the 'basil' files belongs to it.

I am so happy you like it .I had used the 'basil' model to get an idea of the scale so I made that base game compatible but I didn't realize 'plantcoffee' will require UL too :facepalm:
Thank you so much for pointing it out! I will go add the requirements.

Quote: Originally posted by Sonshine
They're really pretty, do they count in the Gardener career?

Yes harvesting,watering,weeding the plants contribute to the gardening skill.

Thank you so much tsyokawe , Grig 32 , grazirox , desiree101 , ani_ , BrittaMA , krystynastopka
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 4:45 PM
This is amazing. I don't use CCloader, so I won't be using them just yet, but thank you anyway.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:23 PM Last edited by olomaya : 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:34 PM.
I've always wanted to have a flower garden. Now I can also have a flower shop! Can I ask: how do you have a grocery store display that breaks own into meat, veg, bread, etc?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 5:56 PM
What a lovely idea! How about making perfumes from the flowers? They could be in the form of potions that would give the Sim using them get a positive moodlet or make them appear to be temporarily more appealing..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 6:56 PM
These are wonderful! I'm so excited to try these! \o/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:09 PM
Wonderful! It would to great if those flowers can be worn as accessories.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 12:18 PM
I like the idea! Thanks a lot! And now we can add all these flowers to the food or make drinks. Right? I'd like to prepare tea with hibiscus :-)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 6:05 PM
What a great idea. These are lovely . Thanks so much for making them and sharing :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 6:25 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am getting sick and tired of planting the same things.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
Can I ask: how do you have a grocery store display that breaks own into meat, veg, bread, etc?

I expect that is because she has Cinderellimouse's Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul mod installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 8:15 PM Last edited by PorcelainMelody : 4th Aug 2015 at 8:27 PM.
I love this, So amazing! 💐

Very beautiful!! 😏 I wonder about, is that possible to make tulips (with/from seeds) for gardening. I was thinking about it yesterday that this would be great is you could grow tulips in your garden and take them to vases and they could wither. Great & Very beautiful!!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirguylittle
I expect that is because she has Cinderellimouse's Cooking and Ingredients Overhaul mod installed.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 6:57 PM
It's things like this that make me wish I had all those other things on my sims -- Uni life, CCloader, etc... So, sadly, I can't use this even though I really I want to...
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 8:40 PM
Thanks sirguylittle for answering olomaya ' s question.It is the cooking overhaul mod!

Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
What a lovely idea! How about making perfumes from the flowers? They could be in the form of potions that would give the Sim using them get a positive moodlet or make them appear to be temporarily more appealing..

Quote: Originally posted by Lulu_c
Wonderful! It would to great if those flowers can be worn as accessories.

I am ashamed to say that they are just decorative( I personally harvest them and put them in CC bowls using MOO).They can be sold of course like all other harvestables.My main aim in creating this was to have a proper flower shop which will sell flowers which are homegrown.And to make my garden colourful (in part to mimic my mom's garden).
If I can ever finish learning scripting ,I will do something perfumy with them.

Quote: Originally posted by Ellle
I like the idea! Thanks a lot! And now we can add all these flowers to the food or make drinks. Right? I'd like to prepare tea with hibiscus :-)

I deliberately made them non-edible/non-ingredient as I did not want sims to add the flowers to random foods :p. But of course I can add an ingredient version where the flowers can be added to nectar etc!

Quote: Originally posted by PorcelainMelody

I wonder about, is that possible to make tulips (with/from seeds) for gardening. I was thinking about it yesterday that this would be great is you could grow tulips in your garden and take them to vases and they could wither. Great & Very beautiful!!

I have plans to make tulips ( when I get time).But sadly at the moment these can only be grown and not be put in vases

Quote: Originally posted by Cinderellimouse
These are wonderful! I'm so excited to try these! \o/

Thank you . I totally wanted to make flowers from the day I saw your Daisy wip .Thanks!

Thanks lunacie,olomaya,Snowhaze,Lulu_c,Ellle,barbarat,Lunamist2,PorcelainMelody,Silent Wolf 101
#25 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 12:27 PM
Ah, nice flowers Looks fitting for Island Paradise theme.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Page 1 of 3