Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Ceramics Shop

by moune999 Posted 17th Jul 2015 at 9:25 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 9:35 PM
Moune, I just love everything you create and share, thank you so much for this.

-Dominie
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:23 PM
This is awesome! I can't wait to make use of this in my game - though I am now planning an entire new neighbourhood to really make the most of your Torrox sets :-) Thank you so much for making and sharing all of these sets!

Do you have plans for any more Torrox things?
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:26 PM
OFB shelves and pretty clutter, you spoil us! Very nice in game pics so we can see the shelves "in action" and closeups of the pretty ceramics. If only I didn't have to work or sleep and could just build things with your pretty cc.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 1:02 AM
Thank you for more Torrox. The deco objects are so pretty. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 5:31 AM
The ceramics are beautiful. I already have the Torrox items and love to use them in my homes. Wonderful to be able to sell items in a ceramics store. Thanks
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 4:15 PM
Thank you, these are gorgeous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 4:19 PM
TORROX FTW. That is all.

I grew up in Arizona and really love the southwestern theme. Thank you for creating more Torrox things!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:22 PM
Wow! Thank you, thank you. I really didn't exect this kind of response to this set, but - boy - does it make me happy.

CatOEG, I'll make a time machine for you next. That would probably be handy.

Lauratje, yes, I think I'll to a little more Torrox. Firstly, I promised MustLoveCats some deco objects - plants, curtains, rugs and perhaps some paintings. And then there's some misc stuff that I'd like to do - chess table, bar and bar stool, for instance. If you have any specific wishes, you can put them into this thread:

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=529595

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 11:54 PM
These are beautiful!!! Exactly what I was looking for. I would love to see more like this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 12:13 AM
Thank you so much for all your furniture, I love and have the whole set, except this. Is it okay if I use it in a websight I belong to beside this one, It is called "simfansuk,com" run by LadyA who also creates for MTS. Please, it is the only sight where I will show your items. thank you in advance for reading this, I am chilili or chi at this sight