Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Song

by gummilutt Posted 17th Jul 2015 at 1:16 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 5:01 PM
What a lovely Sim! I quite enjoyed reading her backstory, thank you for posting! (:
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 8:39 PM
Love the sim's face! Even before I read your description, it was clear to me she is Asian. Looks especially nice in the 3/4 profile pics. The cheeks, nose, whole face, have a very Asian vibe. I like how she looks as an adult too. Nicely done. And thanks for the links to the clothing!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:01 PM
Thanks guys, I'm so glad you like it I put a lot of work into making the face unique and really using the sliders, it's nice to hear that it came out as intended and has an asia-vibe to others too.

Thank you Cat for having such a generous policy, and for giving the elders some love by creating so much nice clothing for them. All my elder females are dressed in your clothing, wouldn't have it any other way

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 5:04 AM
Hey, you uploaded her (obviously, but I remember her from CFF). She looks great and fits in perfectly with this month's theme.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 11:13 AM
Thank you And thank you again for the feedback on CFF, I wasn't sure she was good enough for MTS but you gave me the courage to go for it

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 7:40 PM
She is very beautiful.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:42 PM
Oh yes, nice to see she made it into the available for download section. She's totally going into my game. Maybe as a townie at first. Thanks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:37 PM
I did not research eye color since the idea of this was about facial structure. Most of the women in pictures had brown eyes, but I decided not to copy that particular aspect. The reason being that it did not look right to me. I originally created her for my game, and I never change eye colors of Sims. Whatever CAS/Bodyshop gave them, is what they get. Having seen her with green eyes for so long, it didn't look like her with a different one.

If people prefer a different color, they can always change it in CAS when adding her to their game

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 10:21 PM
Already explained in the three sentences following the one you quoted

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 1:31 PM
@PlatinumPlumbbob If you check the quirk-thread, you'll see I posted it as a quirk right after writing it here because I realized it is one of my quirks