Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back to Pluton - Set of 7 Objects

by Blackgryffin Posted 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:45 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2018 at 12:18 AM by Blackgryffin : Fixed for Cats & Dogs :)

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:47 AM
I appreciate the credit for my furnishings, but I didn't make that column, so you may wish to revise who you are thanking for it
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 6:21 AM
Oups ! Indeed ... I converted the column ... Not you :D

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 9:10 AM
This set is just amazing...Speechless....incredible!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 12:55 AM
Thanks a lot for your kind words parkjoonho

Instructor
#6 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 1:48 PM
Thank you so much for this awesome set, I really love the textures you've used for the seating And the plant......love the plant
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 6:05 PM
Thanks Lorry I worked hard on the plants in Blender those times and finally, I got some interesting pots to play with. The plants are still not easy because the polycount is too often high This one is an EA outdoor plant a bit re-meshed to fit the pots ... But if you like plants, stay tuned I'm working on somes

Instructor
#8 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 3:16 AM
Oh my gosh more plants.....woohoooooo :lovestruc I'll be watching this space Really appreciate the time and effort you have put in
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 12:26 AM
How many times do I have to say I love you guys??? lol, more wonderfulness from you I cannot gushhhh enough!! Love your textures, colors and just basically how pretty you make your items, I love them!!!! Thank you!!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#10 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 6:17 PM
Can you please credit the authors of the artwork on the posters. You cannot upload uncredited artwork here, as you know.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 11:40 PM
Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:21 PM
Thank you. I am so glad to get the plants and chairs and couches. I thank you so much for including everything separately in the zip file. I am not interested in the posters or the dummies. Most people have everything combined so you fill up with stuff you really don't want/ Thanks for the good work, and for making them separate.