Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Coconut Palm

by douglasveiga Posted 25th May 2015 at 1:01 AM - Updated 26th May 2015 at 2:29 AM by douglasveiga

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:31 AM
Thankies hun, huggies..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:01 AM
This is seriously cool. Thank you, douglasveiga. :love
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:14 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:35 AM
this is amazing and i wish i could add it, but with more mods i don't think my game will load at all as it takes 2 hours already >( Dull as hell to wait ;) Will download and add later when i figure out why the game is slower than melasses in january . Thanks so much for making this ;)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th May 2015 at 3:21 AM
I see that I'm now going to have spend hours justifying to myself the existence of coconut trees in the worlds I am playing where it snows well over half the year. I mean they can grow coffee beans, oranges, and bananas, so why not...oh the heck with it, time for an extended vacation in the tropics anyway. Great idea and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:07 AM
I LOVE it! You pretty much read my mind, I was thinking about this exact mod but i couldn't find it! x3 Thanks for the mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:43 AM
Thank You.........
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:48 AM
That's ablolutely great. Now my sims can become self-providers... Big thanks to you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:31 AM
Whoops, back again. I am insanely fussy about how my sims prepare foods and always open mods with new recipe XMLs up in S3PE to see what I'm getting them into. Happened to notice that both of the two ingredients for Coconut Muffins are listed as "Ingredient_1" whereas I believe one of them should be listed as "Ingredient_2". Unintentional or am I misunderstanding the code?
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th May 2015 at 8:09 AM
I love Coconuts in real!This is a great addition to the game.Thank you so very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:04 AM
Thanks a bunch! I love it. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:23 AM
Thanks! Can you make a replacer for the unrealistic banana tree?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:30 AM
Great !
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I see that I'm now going to have spend hours justifying to myself the existence of coconut trees in the worlds I am playing where it snows well over half the year. I mean they can grow coffee beans, oranges, and bananas, so why not...oh the heck with it, time for an extended vacation in the tropics anyway. Great idea and thanks!

I live in the far north west of Scotland. And we have palm trees... Excuse created
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:26 PM
Thank you guys.

Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Whoops, back again. I am insanely fussy about how my sims prepare foods and always open mods with new recipe XMLs up in S3PE to see what I'm getting them into. Happened to notice that both of the two ingredients for Coconut Muffins are listed as "Ingredient_1" whereas I believe one of them should be listed as "Ingredient_2". Unintentional or am I misunderstanding the code?

Thank you. I fixed the issue in version v1.1
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:42 PM
This is such an awesome idea! I can't wait to try them!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:22 PM
thanks you
Mad Poster
#19 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:08 PM
Holy llama gods. This is amazing.

If you can fix the horrid Showtime banana tree I will KISS you! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:13 PM
I JUST Can't. I was literally just talking somewhere else about how much I love tropical plants in game and wished that there were more. And then I find this. You are amazing! I am a huge fan of all your work. If I could send you cookies (chocolate coconut cookies :D) I would! Thank you!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:49 PM
Thanks for your awesome mod, great to finally have some harvestable palm trees ^.^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th May 2015 at 8:55 PM
Thank you so much! My islander Sims will thrive with coconuts and fish. It's perfect~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2015 at 9:05 PM
Love this idea ... thanks so much for making this. Grabbing it now :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th May 2015 at 1:12 AM
THANK YOU!!!! This amazing plant was long overdue in my Sims universe.

Will you be designing more plants like a proper banana tree EA forgot to add? Or even a pineapple bush for example? There are quite a few LP meshes and IP meshes that could pass as a pineapple bush. Assuming you cut the trunks of the trees first that is. lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th May 2015 at 6:14 AM
This is great. I always love an object that looks good and has some new functionality. Since I like to play a lot of desert and beach worlds, this will fit right in!
Page 1 of 3