Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Groovy Disco Stuff" Recolours

by Michelle Posted 21st May 2015 at 12:12 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:14 PM
Finally i will use this stuff thanks to you Michelle!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st May 2015 at 5:31 PM
These are great, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd May 2015 at 2:15 AM
Love 'em, Love 'em, Love 'em! - Thank you, Michelle.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2015 at 2:46 AM
These have finally been rendered usable! Huzzah!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd May 2015 at 6:04 AM
your dedication amazes me. Thank you so much. ;-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd May 2015 at 5:39 PM
Thanks michelle You did a great job recoloring the counters now I can acutally use them!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:44 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:42 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 2:01 PM
Thank you very much :)
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:37 AM
Hi Michelle, I was wondering if you can help. I scanned my game with HCDU after I download CC and after d'ling these recolors, HCDU crashes saying these are the culprit. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated because it has happened to a few more of your recolors... perhaps somehow the files are corrupted? I tried re-downloading with no luck- the same error happened. Thanks for your time :-)

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 8:26 AM
@babyliss - G'Day hun, sorry to hear you are having a problem with these recolours. I do not know much about the HCDU but I thought it was something to find game hacks that conflict with each other not recolours. I know the files are not corrupted and as they are just recolours of the Maxis/EA objects they should not be causing anything to crash.
In saying that I do have a friend that has problems every time she tries to install files that have been compressed, they crash her game and we have never been able to work out why it happens. Unfortunately I compress all my files with The Compressorizer.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep