Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Vegetable Plants,Ingredients and Recipes(Update:23.02.2016)

by icemunmun Posted 23rd May 2015 at 10:50 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2016 at 8:50 PM by icemunmun

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:35 PM
i love these ingredient mods i always get so hyped up when i see a new one. thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:40 AM
Wonderful! This is such such a great addition to your other foods, icemunmun! Thank you so much for making these and sharing, and Sandy with her meshing talents! Keep them coming, my sims are spoilt for choice and well fed
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2015 at 1:40 AM
This is one area (ha, as if it were the only one) where an unmodded game always seemed lacking to me. Most of my sims are vegetarians because the player controlling them is. The available recipes did improve somewhat over time, but the choices for veggie ingredients as compared to fruits were always absurdly limited -- lettuce, onions and potatoes, and then later a couple of others, really? Who eats like this?

TL;DR version: OMG, thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:51 AM
Thanks!I love giving my sims more cooking options and more planting choices.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th May 2015 at 5:11 AM
Ahhh thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th May 2015 at 6:56 AM
Thnak you:)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th May 2015 at 7:01 AM
That's really a big addition to my Sim's garden (my sims always love their garden and nature, as I do in real live). So they have more opportunities to take care of plants and to grow them perfect! Thank you so very, very much for sharing this mod with us! You really made my day!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th May 2015 at 11:58 AM
Just tested your plants in my game (german version), and when clicking on rerigerator I can get and plant them, but: they have no name. A picture is shown, but no plant name appears (not even english one). Can this be fixed?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th May 2015 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Just tested your plants in my game (german version), and when clicking on rerigerator I can get and plant them, but: they have no name. A picture is shown, but no plant name appears (not even english one). Can this be fixed?

I am so sorry,I made a stupid mistake with the stbl entries...fixed it.Thanks for the report .The names will appear in English for all languages.

I have added the strings package.All translations are welcome and highly coveted

Quote: Originally posted by igazor
This is one area (ha, as if it were the only one) where an unmodded game always seemed lacking to me. Most of my sims are vegetarians because the player controlling them is. The available recipes did improve somewhat over time, but the choices for veggie ingredients as compared to fruits were always absurdly limited -- lettuce, onions and potatoes, and then later a couple of others, really? Who eats like this?

TL;DR version: OMG, thank you!!

I am not a vegetarian but the major part of my diet and cuisine is made up of vegetables.The game was seriously lacking in proper vegetables.I have been wanting to add some for quite some time!.Thanks!

Thank you bowcatbrenda , desiree101 , TadOlson , christmas fear , Nemiga
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Green Vegetables_Ingredients_Strings.rar (800 Bytes, 61 downloads)
File Type: rar  Green Vegetables_Recipes_Strings.rar (1.3 KB, 53 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th May 2015 at 2:42 PM
Thank you so much for these! I always love new ingrdients and recipes! I'll make sure to make a translation soon
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th May 2015 at 2:58 PM
OOOOH! This is great and thank you very much for making it!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Green Vegetables Italian Translations.rar (2.0 KB, 23 downloads)

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:35 PM
Thank you so much for your adjustment of the mod! Now it's working perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:37 PM
:O Wow muchas gracias por este gran mod, adoro la comida de los Sims. Thank so much! I love it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th May 2015 at 5:03 PM
These are great, especially love the Okra. I was wondering if these come with auto soil plants in BuyDebug mode as well? I wanted to update some of my community gardens and allotments.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th May 2015 at 6:23 PM
Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th May 2015 at 6:25 PM
YAY! More new recipes & plantable stuff! Thanks so much! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:32 AM
aka playfulalice wants to make sure she posts u thank u over here lol, huggies...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:09 AM
Thank you very much. I love more food and recipe choices for my sims.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:53 PM
Thank you for this! (The cauliflower is so pretty; I'm planting them everywhere )

I hate to be annoying, but if possible, could you one day make more, but with tropical plants and trees too, please?

Mangoes, pineapple, dragon fruit, bottle gourd, purple sweet potatoes, rose apples, ginger, ginseng, starfruit, buddha's hand, durian, fiddleheads, jackfruit, lychee, poha berries, salak, sapodilla, sugar apples, monster fruit, rambutan, kiwano/horn melon, etc.

World Adventures had I think the most fruit trees out of all the EPs, but more fruit trees would be so amazing, if you don't mind.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gh3n
These are great, especially love the Okra. I was wondering if these come with auto soil plants in BuyDebug mode as well? I wanted to update some of my community gardens and allotments.

Making auto soil plants requires more scripting knowledge than I have .But I will look into it!

Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Thank you for this! (The cauliflower is so pretty; I'm planting them everywhere )

I hate to be annoying, but if possible, could you one day make more, but with tropical plants and trees too, please?

Mangoes, pineapple, dragon fruit, bottle gourd, purple sweet potatoes, rose apples, ginger, ginseng, starfruit, buddha's hand, durian, fiddleheads, jackfruit, lychee, poha berries, salak, sapodilla, sugar apples, monster fruit, rambutan, kiwano/horn melon, etc.

World Adventures had I think the most fruit trees out of all the EPs, but more fruit trees would be so amazing, if you don't mind.

Sandy did an amazing job with the cauliflower mesh :lovestruc
I live in a tropical area and I love most of the fruits you mentioned.I totally have plans to make all of them .In fact, i started making these because I wanted mango in-game

Thanks Sim mania , MariTom , CerezaDeliciosa , RuneVe , sassable1 , sillyangel aka playfulalice , pjgo.I will update the translation soon!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:43 PM
Oh my Gosh!!! I've been waiting semi-anxiously for this since Sandy mentioned that she was meshing for you on her blog!!! SO EXCITING AND SO COOL!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:44 PM
It's really phantastic news that you're planning to make more harvestable fruits. I'm quite sure everybody will be very happy getting more of you stuff!!!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 25th May 2015 at 6:49 PM
Default OOH!!! Mango!!!
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Making auto soil plants requires more scripting knowledge than I have .But I will look into it!

Sandy did an amazing job with the cauliflower mesh :lovestruc
I live in a tropical area and I love most of the fruits you mentioned.I totally have plans to make all of them .In fact, i started making these because I wanted mango in-game

Thanks Sim mania , MariTom , CerezaDeliciosa , RuneVe , sassable1 , sillyangel aka playfulalice , pjgo.I will update the translation soon!

I love that you included Okra. It reminds me of my tropical home. And mangoes would make my life! Thank you again for sharing! This is awesome!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:22 PM
Just an FYI for you - I found that there is an unnamed mystery plant that comes with your mod. My sim found it when she went to the store (for 9 simoleans) took it home, planted it, grew it and harvested. It's in the picture here. Looks like a little yellow firecracker. It works well simply doesn't have a name on it.

Thank you for these, BTW! Loving these harvestables and looking forward to more!

Page 1 of 5