Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mina's "Thick" Eyebrows

by Mina M Posted 25th Apr 2015 at 4:39 PM - Updated 3rd May 2015 at 10:06 AM by Mina M

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 7:36 PM
These are looking great,but remember to take pictures with the sim facing the camera(in CAS). Since we can't really see much on the brow shape in 3/4 posed head
I know that this would be much work,but can you add/edit one(can be in CAS) with all of the shapes(like the collage),but without the head rotated? Just one color,do not take pictures of all. Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 7:36 PM
These thick eyebrows are "wonderful" and it is "Never" to late to upload an item that is very useful to us all. And your "Thick Eyebrows" are useful and look really nice. Thanks for sharing. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 7:45 PM
Hurray for bold eyebrows you can see! I prefer them thick and now I have more variety. :)

edit: Would have liked them binned. Oh well. Will bin them myself. ;)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
These are looking great,but remember to take pictures with the sim facing the camera(in CAS). Since we can't really see much on the brow shape in 3/4 posed head
I know that this would be much work,but can you add/edit one(can be in CAS) with all of the shapes(like the collage),but without the head rotated? Just one color,do not take pictures of all. Thanks!

Sorry lisiqnata and thanks for your guidance! Yes I will add a new picture as soon as possible, something like my first image, but not rotated at all, right?!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Hurray for bold eyebrows you can see! I prefer them thick and now I have more variety.

edit: Would have liked them binned. Oh well. Will bin them myself.

Thanks for your comment CatOfEvilGenius! I didn't bin them to have all colors in bodyshop and CAS for each hair colors!
And if I'm running you in trouble, I do apologize! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:39 PM
I didn't know I needed this until now.Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 11:01 PM
I am so happy to see these. I like my Simmies appearing as 'real' as possible.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 2:32 AM
Thanks so much for this download!!! I can't wait to try this out for the Davy Jones sim in my game!! They'll look awesome!!! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 4:58 PM
Yay, eyebrows! Thank you for sharing your hard work
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 7:09 PM
I am playing a medieval hood, and I really needed thicker eyebrows in my game. Thank you for all these, but especially for the uni-brows. Love 'em
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 8:55 PM
the brows look very nice in CAS I wish they was binned also.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:17 PM
These are awesome! Now my sims can start having more natural brows as opposed to the usual, perfectly groomed brows that are in abundance. Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 7:39 PM
These eyebrows look great, I was just wondering if they work for both genders and all ages?? It'd be a dream come true tbh :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st May 2015 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deaatrin
These eyebrows look great, I was just wondering if they work for both genders and all ages?? It'd be a dream come true tbh :lovestruc

Thanks for your comment! Yes they do
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 8:15 PM
I love thick brows, and these are rad!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:16 AM
I've been looking for a nice unibrow! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 8:32 PM
I am delighted! This is exactly what I need! Thank!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2023 at 1:37 AM
(Sigh) They are pretty, but they cannot be binned without resorting to brute force, with a high risk of screwing them up. The creator took too many shortcuts. (Not even differential tooltips!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Jan 2024 at 11:14 PM
Super late, but oh my goodness! Where were these, all my life? They looks absolutely stunning Can't wait to use them!