Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winter Leggings #10 and #14

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 21st Apr 2015 at 1:50 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2015 at 9:02 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 9:34 AM
Love them!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 8:12 PM
"Cat" I really love these Leggings, but I never seen these leggings with boots before what EP's did they come with ?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
"Cat" I really love these Leggings, but I never seen these leggings with boots before what EP's did they come with ?
The fur top boots are from a parka outfit that I think came with Seasons and the bohemian boots might be from a free time outfit, if I recall correctly. However, the leggings are new meshes, bottom only, that I made. You do not need any EPs, just my meshes.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:02 PM
Super cute and comfy looking. My Sim ladies truly appreciate the stylish and normal looking clothing you create. Thank you!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 3:01 AM
Thanks you "Cat" for your reply back, I do have Seasons free time I do not, but they are so very cute. and will be in my game. Great for the Sims winter time. Thanks for sharing :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 7:20 AM
Love the colors and design.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 12:03 PM
OMG, these are totally cute!! Thank you so much!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9 Old 4th May 2015 at 6:15 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 5th May 2015 at 12:52 AM.
The legging from the first file (legging 10) is not showing. Just checking that it is boot 15 from the other leggins post that i need? Or if not which boot mesh do I need?

never mind I see it at the top, I got confused with the number 15 down the bottom. *slaps self*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 10:47 PM
Yeah-more leggings!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 5:18 PM
theres something random wrong in my game where when i try to download custom content it turns into something in the game and it has the custom icon on it lol but its fine its easy to fix for me
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 3:22 PM
These are really pretty. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 3:22 PM
These are really pretty. Thank you!