Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 4:28 AM Last edited by lkandak : 15th Jan 2017 at 4:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by df1112
Well I came back to this and I found another function in the extracted sim_info.pyo just above the _set_fit_fat(self) function named: "_get_fit_fat(self):"

I tried the mod and while I'm not sure if my sims are able to go beyond the limitations in game (I guess I haven't tried that enough) it seems they can't be put beyond normal limits while in CAS. Not sure if that's supposed to be like that...? Either way, still testing!

ETA: This is probably a silly question but I unzipped the download, am I supposed to keep it zipped?

ETA [AGAIN]: Please ignore the above, I think I installed it wrong, oops Will be trying again!

ETA [ONCE AGAIN]: So it looks like it works in game with eating etc. making sims go beyond normal levels! The only thing is that it seems you can't drag the slider beyond normal in CAS (edit in CAS or create a sim)

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:44 AM
There's a mod which expands the CAS sliders called "Expanded Physique Range". If you use that mod in conjunction with this one, you can modify the sliders to the limits set by this mod.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 6:24 AM
It looks like it works great!!! I did see a few households I made (which aren't in town and I wasn't playing) that had sims which went quite beyond normal sliders on their own, such as a normal weight/fitness sim looking like a body builder haha!

But... I have the expanded physique mod as well as the balanced calories mod and when my sims eat Ice Cream they literally double in size! I will do some testing but could this possibly be that this mod needs an update or something? Thanks!

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lkandak
It looks like it works great!!! I did see a few households I made (which aren't in town and I wasn't playing) that had sims which went quite beyond normal sliders on their own, such as a normal weight/fitness sim looking like a body builder haha!

But... I have the expanded physique mod as well as the balanced calories mod and when my sims eat Ice Cream they literally double in size! I will do some testing but could this possibly be that this mod needs an update or something? Thanks!

I'm using these same mods and also have this issue with the ice cream, which sucks cause I can't have my sims eat it (unless I want them to balloon)!
I think it might be that this mod might not be updated?
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 8:25 PM
I don't get how this works lol, does it stop my Sims from changing back to their normal physiques when ever you save the game?
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 10:40 PM
is it too much to ask for another mod that goes above 200% (I just really really love super fat sims)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th May 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gabbygosnell
is it too much to ask for another mod that goes above 200% (I just really really love super fat sims)

I wouldn't mind that either

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th May 2017 at 3:24 AM
Well I came back to this and I found another function in the extracted sim_info.pyo just above the _set_fit_fat(self) function named: "_get_fit_fat(self):"

It seems just multiplying back through the inversion of the multiple applied in _set_fit_fat(self) fixes the issues I saw before. So the game must call a _get_fit_fat(self), and receives a high (or low) number from the modified physique set in _set_fit_fat(self), then resets the physique at that higher (or lower) number. So including both functions and returning the correct values in _get_fit_fat(self) with the inversion multiple makes sense.

I've tested this a bit on with the latest expansion (Get Together), and it does seem to work without issue.

I would create a new game and test it out yourself or back up your existing game save(s) before you try it out.

I have included 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and 200% increase versions of "PhysiqueRangeIncrease," "FitnessRangeIncrease, and "FatnessRangeIncrease." "Physique" includes both Fitness and Fatness range increases, where "Fitness" and "Fatness" are increased alone.

200% is a bit ridiculous and not recommended. Somewhere between 50% and 75% seems to be about maximum for EA's mesh in both fitness and fatness before Sims look especially odd.

If this works for others, I might release it as a mod, and make separate versions for reducing the ranges too. It is pretty simple to change to any value you want. Next step is to at least use variables for the multiples in the code. Meh, it is all in beta for now.

Thank you to qzaxc for doing the bulk of the research, scumbumbo for his support, and Scripthoge for the injector!

Can you make an even bigger range?
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th May 2017 at 3:41 AM
Can you make an even bigger range?

I"m not sure if the original download poster is still keeping an eye on the thread

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th May 2017 at 5:46 PM
I"m not sure if the original download poster is still keeping an eye on the thread

Aww
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:44 PM
Aww

Yeah...
I wish it would be updated... I think it might need an update for my game, having issues with Ice Cream making sims double in size

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st May 2017 at 10:43 PM

It seems just multiplying back through the inversion of the multiple applied in _set_fit_fat(self) fixes the issues I saw before. So the game must call a _get_fit_fat(self), and receives a high (or low) number from the modified physique set in _set_fit_fat(self), then resets the physique at that higher (or lower) number. So including both functions and returning the correct values in _get_fit_fat(self) with the inversion multiple makes sense.

I've tested this a bit on with the latest expansion (Get Together), and it does seem to work without issue.

I would create a new game and test it out yourself or back up your existing game save(s) before you try it out.

I have included 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and 200% increase versions of "PhysiqueRangeIncrease," "FitnessRangeIncrease, and "FatnessRangeIncrease." "Physique" includes both Fitness and Fatness range increases, where "Fitness" and "Fatness" are increased alone.

200% is a bit ridiculous and not recommended. Somewhere between 50% and 75% seems to be about maximum for EA's mesh in both fitness and fatness before Sims look especially odd.

If this works for others, I might release it as a mod, and make separate versions for reducing the ranges too. It is pretty simple to change to any value you want. Next step is to at least use variables for the multiples in the code. Meh, it is all in beta for now.

Thank you to qzaxc for doing the bulk of the research, scumbumbo for his support, and Scripthoge for the injector!

the mods are not working in the lastest sims 4
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 9:26 PM
one question where i download the mod
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drecore
the mods are not working in the lastest sims 4

I checked myself to see if the fatness range increase is working and it seems to be working fine for me. Not sure if you meant that or the original half maximum and minimum range mod.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:23 AM
Yeah the fatness range is working for me as well... the only thing I've noticed is the ice cream problem

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 9:20 PM
Kinda of a dumb question, but how do you set a sim's fatness/fitness. I'm assuming is through the UI command but i'm not sure what exactly do you have to type.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissaq64
Kinda of a dumb question, but how do you set a sim's fatness/fitness. I'm assuming is through the UI command but i'm not sure what exactly do you have to type.

You can just go into CAS by typing in 'testingcheats on' and shift+clicking a sim and clicking 'edit in cas'

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 5:04 AM
You can just go into CAS by typing in 'testingcheats on' and shift+clicking a sim and clicking 'edit in cas'

Oh, I assumed since the mod increased the range of physique, you had to set a value through the UI command (similar to how you set heights with the height slider mod on). Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissaq64
Oh, I assumed since the mod increased the range of physique, you had to set a value through the UI command (similar to how you set heights with the height slider mod on). Thanks!

Sure thing! Keep in mind you do need the increased physique mod to edit the sims in CAS beyond normal levels: http://modthesims.info/d/535780

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims4Lifeeee
I checked myself to see if the fatness range increase is working and it seems to be working fine for me. Not sure if you meant that or the original half maximum and minimum range mod.

i dont really know how this mod works but i dont see any dif in the cas or in game
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drecore
i dont really know how this mod works but i dont see any dif in the cas or in game

Your sims are able to go beyond normal limits when eating/working out with the mod. You won't have the option in CAS without another mod alongside this one.

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:50 AM
Any update for this in Cats & Dogs patch?
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:17 AM
is this updated for sims 4 cats and dogs?
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:32 AM
I am using this mod with the Cats and Dogs EP and everything seems to work fine, which is awesome cause I can't play without it!

But I am still wondering if sims are slowly snapping to maximums as previously mentioned? For example if a sim is slightly overweight, do they keep slowly gaining weight even if they eat fine, or do they stay the same? It's hard for me to tell in game because I have the balanced calories mod so I am not sure if that is effecting the sims.

Cheers! =D

lkandak
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:35 PM
Where we would find a recent download of a Maximum and minimum fat range obtainable CC?
Page 2 of 3