Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eco-Logical Apartments [with urban gardens] NO CC

by Amura Posted 16th Apr 2015 at 7:25 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2015 at 5:28 PM by Amura
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 4:45 PM
You may want to check out the Garden Plot Vertical Fix here: http://modthesims.info/d/229680 - that might fix the floating plant issue

This is a really nice build! I'm not one for DLing buildings - 'cuz I'd usually rather build it myself! But, this is going straight into my game! I'm going to put it directly across the street from my Horizon's apartment building, as I think they will compliment each other really well!

Thank you for creating this!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
You may want to check out the Garden Plot Vertical Fix here: http://modthesims.info/d/229680 - that might fix the floating plant issue

This is a really nice build! I'm not one for DLing buildings - 'cuz I'd usually rather build it myself! But, this is going straight into my game! I'm going to put it directly across the street from my Horizon's apartment building, as I think they will compliment each other really well!

Thank you for creating this!

Thank you very much Catherine!
That fix is really helpful indeed. I'll make sure to add a link so other people may use it as well.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 9:57 PM
Interesting and cool Apartment building (I love Apartment Life), thank you for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 2:08 PM
I'm really glad with these apartments. Thanks a lot for making it No CC.
I don't download lots with any (even only one) CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 1:44 PM
This is perfect! It makes me think of modern co-living places in London. Thanks!