Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backyard Umbrella

by plasticbox Posted 3rd Apr 2015 at 3:16 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:11 PM
This will go great by my pool :)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:51 PM
This is GREAT--I've been hoping for a standalone umbrella so that my Sims napping by the pool don't get ... umm ... sunburned!

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 5:01 PM
Thank you, I've been wanting this for a long time. You're the greatest!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 8:23 PM
Thank you! It is nice to not have to use the one table in order to have an umbrella, and the re colors are a nice bonus. Thank you again for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 10:03 AM
Great addition,flexibility at last!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 8:00 PM
Pratici E Funzionali E Belli Grazie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 8:43 PM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 6:06 PM
awesome!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 5:38 PM
If these objects are placed in Dine Out restaurants, it will cause the game to revert to Town View if your sims try to travel to restaurants. Did a few tests now, and these (and probably other plasticbox umbrellas) cause the same Town View load problem.

They are still fine on any other community lot, as far as I have experienced, but restaurants are a no-no.

And saying that they are still fine on other community lots, just because the lot loads without incident, doesn't mean the game is full of cyber joy about it. Such is the path to inexplicably corrupted save files if it is ignored for too long.