Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH Slim Pants with Calf Boots

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 14th Mar 2015 at 6:14 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2015 at 12:22 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : need pic with more details

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 8:56 AM
Yay! It's a half of my usual outfit for colder months (especially black leather boots+black trousers combo). Now if I were to make my self-sim properly, I would definitely use them. Thank you :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 11:56 AM
Wonderful...thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 12:24 PM
They are lovely, thank you I am addicted to separates, and I love boots, so yay!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 8:20 PM
These look nice,however it's hard to see any details clearly in those small pictures
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 8:58 PM
Love these, I always look forward to your new recolors or creations, you are greatly appreciated!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
These look nice,however it's hard to see any details clearly in those small pictures

Hm, that pic of the back of the pants was rather dark! Yikes! I've uploaded one with better light!

I'm aware of the large detailed picture requirement and have added another picture with the most zoom I can do, but I have old hardware. Those sims fill up my screen, top to bottom. I can see fabric folds, seams, fabric texture, but you probably have way more resolution than I do so it looks tiny. I would need a camera hack to zoom in on just their pants, I think. Can't do it in CAS unless I adjust my camera file. I'll see what I can do about hacking my camera. In the meantime, I welcome all donations to the "upgrade Cat's monitor" fund. ;p
edit: The game runs at a lower resolution than the highest my monitor can support, but if I try to raise it, it doesn't look right. Aspect ratio is screwed up. May need to run it windowed or something. Futzed with it before and the current settings were the best I could do.

click thumbnail for larger image

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 3:36 PM
Lovely pants and boots! Thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 9:06 PM
Thank you for more Separates!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 9:49 PM
Thanks for this! I love boots and sneakers for my female sims.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 11:57 AM
A really pretty set. Thank you Cat! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 12:02 PM
Thanks, Cat, for your work on our behalf.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:50 AM
I love these skinny jeans and boots tysm.I officially have all your clothes in my game and my sims look great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 12:01 AM
These are nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 8:43 PM
I like! Many thanks :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 9:34 PM
These are very nice. Now, I'd like to see a mesh for males, for use with historical: as in pantaloons with hessian boots.