Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hope Baylor's Nantucket Bunk Beds - MALM Colours

by Michelle Posted 17th Feb 2015 at 3:10 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2015 at 3:12 AM by Michelle : Replaced the meshes, all fixed now!

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 5:51 PM
I use bunk beds all the time for my apartments that accommodate children. Can't help wishing someone would do this for a crib and a toddler bed. Thanks for making these colors available. I really like your wood colors.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 8:38 AM
Wonderful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 7:39 PM
I LOVED!!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:58 PM
Thank you for the fix - but the Sim is no longer sleeping under the covers on the top bunk - at least that's what happened in my game.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 12:55 AM
@ LilSister, thank you for letting me know, I've checked it out and can find no reason for it so I'm going to seek help and hopefully solve the problem. I also check out Shaundak's TS3 - TS2 Converted Bunk Beds and found not only does the ones I moved over do the same thing so do Shaundak's original converted bunk beds.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 5:40 PM Last edited by LilSister : 4th Mar 2015 at 1:25 PM. Reason: correction
I've been using the HB Nantucket beds that were fixed by Huge Lunatic from s2A here: http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=2316.0 and they allow Sims to sleep under the covers on the top bunk.

Edit: Sorry I had posted the wrong link. Updated with proper link to Sims2Artist
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 8:09 PM
thanks! its so creative!:)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 6:30 PM
The only problem I have with this is that I can't have it pushed against a wall since the sims get in from different sides depending on if they sleep on the top or bottom.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:08 PM
Thank you so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th May 2015 at 7:05 PM
MALM recolors.. must.. download. *downloads*
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 7:45 AM
thank you verry much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 11:45 AM
Yes!!! Bunk beds ahoy!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 10:46 AM
Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 10:26 AM
Thanks for the fix and cool recolours :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 12:38 PM
Thank for mod hope baylor's Nantucket bunk beds. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 2:26 PM
Maybe a Triple Bunk Bed can be made by taking the example from the site here. https://homevdecor.com/triple-bunk-...or-small-rooms/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jun 2023 at 1:39 AM
I love bunkbeds! I'm obsessed with tiny builds so they get a lot of use in my game. Do you think you could share where that adorable rug-matching rainbow bedding came from? <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 3:10 AM
@Stella Terrano - You can find the Bedding HERE. It also comes in monochrome.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Jun 2023 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Stella Terrano - You can find the Bedding HERE. It also comes in monochrome.

Thank you so much Michelle! I really appreciate your reply