Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cullen House

by Cicada Posted 10th Feb 2015 at 10:31 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 7:20 PM
getting error placing. :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 10:37 PM
This looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 5:08 AM
Don't usually like ultra modern houses, but I too am a rabid Twilight fan. This may inspire me to recreate the Cullen family for my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:16 PM
Thank you so much for this!!!! I loved having all my Twilight characters and houses in Sims 2. Love it!! I hated parting with them. Then just the other day I was thinking how nice it would be to have the Cullen house back. Now here it is!!! Thank you so much! You made my night.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lourdes
Thank you so much for this!!!! I loved having all my Twilight characters and houses in Sims 2. Love it!! I hated parting with them. Then just the other day I was thinking how nice it would be to have the Cullen house back. Now here it is!!! Thank you so much! You made my night.

Thank you I felt the same way
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 4:25 PM
I Love it!! But how do you place it the world?

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 9:08 AM
Great house,but it doesn't show up in my game :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:38 PM
So beautiful, I love it! I'll probably use for many families as well as the Cullens!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 4:52 PM
Looks great, thanks for sharing !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 3:48 PM
I love this house and Twilight
thank you so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 5:56 AM
Finally this is resemblance of '' the Saunders '' house from the sims resource website ( sims 2 )... I wanted it looks like! You are the best!