Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

From SC4 to TS3: low-wealth shacks

by Flora2 Posted 8th Feb 2015 at 12:10 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:05 PM
I am loving this entire collection, these are so neat! XD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:48 PM
OMG these are great. The nectar maker made me laugh--better than a chemistry set, I guess! LOL Wonderful CaSTing and excellent all around. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 7:50 PM
These are amazing! Thanks for sharing, I really like the housing in SC4.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 11:01 AM
Thank you for your comments, you are too kind. Nice to see other old fellow SC4 fans here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 2:43 PM
I love how you try to portray SC4 buildings into TS3. By the way, I think these low-wealth shacks you built are a little bit too comfy. they are look so wealthy in my opinion. Those double shacks in my thought there might be two different households. But I could redesign the layout by myself anyway.

Love your works, keep doing. Can't wait to see another SC4 building you will made next time.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 8:20 AM
I just want to stop by to say that your SC4 project is awesome!! Not only are the lots great on the outside, but also your decorating style inside is awesome! Hope you do more of that, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 3:58 PM
This is AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 8:06 AM
Awesome!