Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Great Aussie Bathroom Recoloured

by Michelle Posted 7th Feb 2015 at 10:32 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 5:59 PM
Thank you! Adorable!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 7:46 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 8th Feb 2015 at 3:35 PM.
Very nice pieces so I am glad to have them in mix and match colors. Yet I have to wonder about the owner of that bathroom! Beautiful, but I would feel so... exposed... sitting there. I hope that bathroom is not on the ground floor, ha ha! I am not criticizing, just am amused at how people have different tastes and comfort levels, and mine is apparently a bit on the shy side. My 10 points outgoing sims, on the other hand, want me to install this bathroom for them! I once had a grandma sim wander downstairs totally nekkid to attend her grandchild's birthday party in all her pixelated glory. I don't know if this was a bug or her very outgoing personality, but I do like it when my sims surprise me.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 11:08 AM
So nice to see some recolours of this wonderful set, thankyou Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:17 AM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 8:24 AM
look cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:40 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 2:00 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:05 PM
thank you.
Theorist
#10 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 2:27 PM
Thanks for your recolors. The table sink is the most used in my game so it's nice to have some recolors.
I have an issue with 8 and 9 because the name of the files are too long. It seems that I succeeded in installing those in my Downloads folder minus one file: the bathroom counter drawer AL lightwood.
I can't edit its name nor open it with Simpe.

I'm running TS2 on W8.1 64 bits
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:50 PM
@Essa, here you go hun, I have shortened the names of all files in 8 & 9 for you. Please remember to removed the original files so you don't end up with 2 of everything.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Theorist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:29 AM
That was fast! Thanks a lot, Michelle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 4:16 PM
Thanks