Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liberated Rocks 2

by plasticbox Posted 8th Jan 2015 at 2:21 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2015 at 3:12 PM by plasticbox

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:59 PM
thank you! I love landscaping with rocks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 4:53 AM
Love these, thanks! But I noticed that both Liberated Rocks 1 & 2 have the same file ("pbox_liberated-rocks-02") attached. Unless the issue is on my end...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:34 PM
Those are not the same file, are they? "pbox_rocks_liberated-02.package" (Part 1) vs. "pbox_liberated-rocks-02.package" (Part 2).

I'm aware the first one is named a bit stupidly (I guess I named it like that because it was the second version of that package or something), but I don't want to change it now because that might lead to people redownloading it (thinking it's updated) and ending up with two identical files with different names =P ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 5:58 PM
Oh, yes I see it now - thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 12:15 PM
appreciate thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:50 PM
I get a call script failed when I try to change the color of the Small Cliff. I did not test other rocks that way but I guess some may have the same issue since the new patch some CC have that error when trying to change the color.

My TUMBLR
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:23 PM
No, that's an old issue -- it's been like that ever since the game was released. Maxis have recently announced they're looking into fixing it on their side but I don't know if that will also change how these objects behave -- they are technically not the same objects, so it's no surprise the design tool doesn't work on them. It would surely be more desireable to get a "This object cannot be designed" message rather than the script error, but that's not something that I have any influence on.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:53 AM
Ah ok thanks for the reply. I didn't know that. Hopefully they fix that because it's pretty lame indeed.

My TUMBLR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 2:47 AM
So cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 12:53 AM
Where do you get the slate tiles? I can't find them. Overall I love it!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:47 AM
What do you mean by "slate tiles"?

Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 5:51 PM
Wow!!! Amazing job, magnificent, love them... thank you so much for sharing, greatly appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 5:28 AM
Thanks plasticbox for all of your good works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 5:28 AM
Thanks plasticbox for all of your good works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 12:52 PM
Absolutely amazing - thank you! I use your liberated sets in almost all my builds. Gonna build a pond today!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 11:49 PM
These are great! Thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 12:25 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Apr 2023 at 3:39 PM
Looks Great!