Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby's Touch Toddler bed

by Michelle Posted 14th Dec 2014 at 4:14 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 4:32 AM
Oh my god. I just got so excited! This is such a great idea, and it looks great. Nothing less than what I've come to expect from you. You're still by far my favorite creator. Just so you know

Thanks! I can't wait for my next toddler room.
Theorist
#3 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 4:59 AM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 5:22 AM
This looks wondeful!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 1:55 PM
Does this (please, oh please) mean that when they wake up they just get out of bed rather than shaking the crib and screaming like banshees?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 8:46 PM
Yes mac, the animations are a little out of whack, the toddler climbs over an invisible cot rail but at least they do get themselves out of bed and dressed.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
Yes mac, the animations are a little out of whack, the toddler climbs over an invisible cot rail but at least they do get themselves out of bed and dressed.

Yaaaay! Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 5:33 PM
Thank you so very much for taking on this request! I'm in love with it already lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 12:02 AM
Thanks! So great things is there!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 11:26 AM
This is so cute! Thank you for sharing, lovely work
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 7:18 PM
Finally got around to using it for a little monst... er... toddler! The fact that they can go to bed and (especially) get up by themselves makes monst... er... toddlers almost human. There are some simmers who like the toddler stage but for me it is really one of the trials of sim parenthood. And twin toddlers... OMG!

Can't thank you enough!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 5:30 PM
This is cool.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 3:39 AM
One of my forum fam members, Mac, pointed this toddler bed out to me and I had to stop by to check it out, Michelle.
I also was interested in the recolors of it by DremeMynd but am getting a 502 gateway error upon clicking on the link you provided. Can you help with that?

Great job! Love this and thank you for sharing!
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 4:58 AM
@ Sugah Sim, sorry hun, not sure why you are getting the '502 gateway error', I've been having a little trouble connecting to MTS myself over the last few days, things like server can't be found or very slow loading pages, I just thought it was my ISP or Firefox. The link to DremeMynd and her recolours are both MTS links and they're working for me, please try again.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th May 2015 at 1:07 PM
I love that bed! Now it matches with the Baby's Touch Beds of their siblings :3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 9:53 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 12:17 AM
It's Wonderful and so Cool and Cute! Thanks!