Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

North Dakota Farmhouse

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 7th Dec 2014 at 2:16 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2017 at 8:19 PM by Fergus' Mind

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 2:54 PM
I see you made up your mind about the roof color. This is really nice!
Also, I love what you did with the basement windows, that will solve many future headaches of mine
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 3:13 PM
Wow! I love that you're immortalising these beautiful structures. I agree, it's sad what's happening to them. It's nice to know that in one form or another, they can still have a function and be enjoyed. Thanks so much.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 3:56 PM
Your interiors fit what my mind pictured when I imagined the inside of this beautiful house waiting in the grasses.

Gorgeous work, Fergus.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:05 PM
This is fantastic! You've really captured a mood with this. Awesome work Fergus as always. :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 8:11 PM
Great to see this uploaded. Fabulous work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 11:44 PM
Very nice. The "Ghosts" websites and blogs of these pretty prairie houses/buildings are pretty awesome. There is one also for Minnesota and I believe South Dakota as well, and probably a lot of others too. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 12:36 PM
Very beautiful house. I love all your houses and buildings.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 2:04 PM
Super!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 3:47 PM
I'm sure the balcony had fences in it's Hey-day. Just kidding. Love the interior
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 5:17 PM
Well done recreation! Looks like fun to play, too - thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 2:57 PM
Perfect for my current family, thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 2:59 AM
just fantastic - as all of your work is
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 11:10 AM
Coming directly from a North Dakotan, everything about this is accurate. Beautiful, rustic, forgotten. Actually going to these various ghost towns and abandonded houses is really a different expirence as well, like stepping back in time. The way you've refurbished this house is stunning; bringing you back to how it was before it saw all its troubles. Beautiful. Maybe I'll go check this one out in person come summer, when it's a bit warmer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:21 PM
Creations like this remind me of what I love most about Sims games.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 4:08 AM
Beautiful! Just what I'm looking for! Mansions are too big
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 4:07 AM
Me encanto, entre mis favoritas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 6:53 AM
I just took a photo of this place Sunday (the 29th) for my fb page. I ran across your rendition thru google. I created my account just to tell you this. You did an awesome job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lostplacesontheprairie
I just took a photo of this place Sunday (the 29th) for my fb page. I ran across your rendition thru google. I created my account just to tell you this. You did an awesome job!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Your Facebook page is amazing! There's so many hauntingly beautiful pictures on there. It's good to see that even recently Straabe House is still standing proud. Maybe there's hope for the ol' girl yet. Would you mind if I shared a link to your Facebook page? I think people viewing this upload would definitely appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 4:58 AM
This is beautiful.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Your Facebook page is amazing! There's so many hauntingly beautiful pictures on there. It's good to see that even recently Straabe House is still standing proud. Maybe there's hope for the ol' girl yet. Would you mind if I shared a link to your Facebook page? I think people viewing this upload would definitely appreciate it.

I have no problem with that at all, and thank you for the kind words about the page.