Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parbleu – 2BR 2BA

by plasticbox Posted 30th Nov 2014 at 10:04 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 6:00 AM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 11:18 PM
I wish I could set up a neighborhood full of all your adorable houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 12:08 AM
Beautiful! My legacy sims could really use this :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 5:46 PM
This is so cute! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:27 AM
This will be a lovely addition to my neighborhood. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 5:39 AM
This is perfect for my family to start there lives in then when they have the money cos they're my no cheat house hold i will upgrade it and reno it great job!! :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 5:38 PM
If you don't mind I would like to know how you got the eaves of the porch hipped roofs to stick out a little over the spandrels? One of the Maxis made houses in Oasis Springs has a hipped roof with eaves that jut out a little over the walls and I can't figure out how it was done. Googling just results in it's a bug. Do you know some secret?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 11:11 PM
You already know the solution -- there are at least two Maxis lots that contain a hipped roof with eaves (the one you mention and the goth villa). If you nuke everything but that roof and save the lot, you can use it as a basis to build new stuff.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 4:50 PM
Great idea. I never thought of doing that. Thank plasticbox.